This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tantrum at the post office

I had to visit the post office this morning to mail off a package to a friend in Europe, and this happened to be a time of day when the line was long/transactions seemed to take a long time. (only two clerks at the counter, and one was tied up the entire time with a customer)

The guy who was in front of me in line was throwing a MAJOR fit about this....kept making comments about long lines, things being slow, asking those of us around him if it was "always like this". He gets increasingly agitated, asking if anyone knew what the customer service number was so he could call and complain, and he ended up leaving the line and stomping off into another part of the lobby.....I guess to see if the said number was posted anywhere. (No idea if he found what he was looking for, he stomped off out of the building)

Because, STOMPING, doncha know, makes you look SO adult......

Comment

"I'm more important than everybody here! My time is worth more than all of yours!!!!!"
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Quoth Minflick View Post
        Because, STOMPING, doncha know, makes you look SO adult......
        And, of course, gets you want you want...

Comment

Sounds fishy to me. Maybe he was in a hurry to mail something he couldn't wait to get out of his possession, if you get my drift.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Last time I went to the post office, there was a long wait. I expect this, which is why I only ever go there to mail parcels; I email or Facebook for most things and post birthday cards in post boxes. At the post office in my town, you have to first go to a machine and collect a number then wait til your number is called. I must have told about fourteen people where the machine was when I saw them standing by the waiting area looking lost. XD Anyway, the last time I was there, this woman threw a fit about the long wait, and when it was her turn, about not being able to get her money exchanged instantly. Apparently, she was leaving to go on holiday the next day. Personally, I prefer to sort my money out the week before I leave.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
            X