This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hehehe!

No more working at McDonalds for a month! Thank f@*k, after having to work during the friday night drunken assholes shift, the first of which ended up with my car being damaged by some dipshit who thought stomping in the bonnets of cars, mine in particular, was an acceptable way of dealing with your frustration at not being able to order a dinner box at 1am>

No more for the month, I have a new contract at another hospital working stores, full time for the month! What makes me so happy is not only will it make the month fly by (that much closer to my GF coming home) but that in the 4 weeks working there I'll earn more than I would working for 12 weeks at McD's.

I can afford armour and new swords!
    If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Which hospital is this?
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Repat general, pretty much just down the road.
      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

New armor and swords ... mmmm... Make sure you post pics.
        Hopefully insurance takes care of the car-hood?
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Pictures shall be taken and posted when I get my armour

Comment

Working...
          X