This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else an organizing freak?

I'm trying to organize the extra room at the new place. It's been dubbed the science room and while my roommate can use the room too, it's mostly for my various project or hobby things. I love organizing stuff even if I'm not very good at the day to day keeping things clean. Anyone else really like organizing stuff and have certain types of storage things that they like?

I have all sorts of stuff in the room I have to organize. Legos, puzzles, computer stuff, lock stuff, sewing stuff. I happened across one of these that someone was getting rid of which was awesome. I had been wanting one for a while and while I haven't figured out what I'm using all the tubs for yet, it still makes me happy.

Mainly just felt like sharing and swapping ideas with other people who like to organize.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

I love organizing things too and can't function if they aren't. I like that thing you posted a link to it kinda reminds me of stuff you find in a classroom or something.

I have to re organize a recently vacated room at my place and need containers or something to organize stuff in.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Sorry, my idea of organization is a general jumble and a "It's in there somewhere."
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

My sister's the organizer. I'm the cleaner.

We ought to have our own show! Too bad we don't live together, our house would be perfect!

Comment

I occasionally like to organize, but entropy usually outpaces me. You can usually get a bit more out of me in the last trimester of my pregnancies (case in point: the past two weeks, when I've been an organizing freak sorting through different parts of the house in preparation for a yard sale we're having this weekend).
          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            Sorry, my idea of organization is a general jumble and a "It's in there somewhere."
            Are we long lost siblings?
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I realized today that if I really want to be organized, I need to stop trying so hard. Instead of a random jumble of stuff on my desk that I'll get around to organizing just as soon as I figure out how, I now have 3 bins: Roleplaying Papers, Important Papers, and Shit From My Desk. You can actually see the desk now!
              The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                My sister's the organizer. I'm the cleaner.

We ought to have our own show! Too bad we don't live together, our house would be perfect!
                And I will be moving in
                https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
                X