Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now... what were you saying about a sledgehammer??
    So happy for the two of you! This is awesome!
    (Shrugging at the deposit? Rilly?)
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Congratulations, that's great news. And not to sound cliche but yes, the powers do work on mysterious ways.

Look at it as a new lease on life, a new beginning, and a new everything.

BTW - unless the square footage is tiny, a place like what you're mentioning here would be $800-$1200 a month just in the ghetto (where I live), much more in nicer areas.

Edit: Wait, a duplex w/ a 2 car garage? $1000-$1500 for a cheap one.

Good luck with the job hunt.
      Last edited by draggar; 09-05-2011, 04:17 PM.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
        Congratulations, that's great news. And not to sound cliche but yes, the powers do work on mysterious ways.

Look at it as a new lease on life, a new beginning, and a new everything.

BTW - unless the square footage is tiny, a place like what you're mentioning here would be $800-$1200 a month just in the ghetto (where I live), much more in nicer areas.

Edit: Wait, a duplex w/ a 2 car garage? $1000-$1500 for a cheap one.

Good luck with the job hunt.
        Congrats Nurian!!! Yes, I do agree with Draggar that the powers work in mysterious ways. Draggar, you got that right! I paid $1000/month in rent for a 3 bed/2 bath house in the ghetto (South Broward County...figures).
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
          Congrats Nurian!!! Yes, I do agree with Draggar that the powers work in mysterious ways. Draggar, you got that right! I paid $1000/month in rent for a 3 bed/2 bath house in the ghetto (South Broward County...figures).
          There are ghettos in south Broward? Must be inland Hollywood or Pembroke Pines. (I don't think Lauderhill is considered south Broward?)
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
            There are ghettos in south Broward? Must be inland Hollywood or Pembroke Pines. (I don't think Lauderhill is considered south Broward?)
            Yeah it's inland alright...*cough cough Dania*. Lauderhill I think is more Central Broward.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Yay, Nurian! I'm glad to hear it!
              "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
              - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
              X