Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried smoking a cigarette once. Felt like I was gonna puke. I did burn some lavender incense the other day, very calming.

I"ve been feeling more back to normal the last couple of days. This rest period was just what I needed, I think. I'm ready to get back in the game and get back to fighting. Thanks to everyone for all the kindness and support you've given me. You give me the strength to carry on.
    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Kara, I'm in Topeka. Let me know if I can do anything, K? PM if you want the phone #.

Comment

Re: that lavender incense, yes, lavender is great for that. Chamomile tea is very, very calming also, it's very mild, great for an upset stomach and to help you sleep. I don't care for the taste myself, but I will drink it when my stomach is upset because it really helps.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
          Re: that lavender incense, yes, lavender is great for that. Chamomile tea is very, very calming also, it's very mild, great for an upset stomach and to help you sleep. I don't care for the taste myself, but I will drink it when my stomach is upset because it really helps.
          Peppermint is good, too.

I usually recommend it to my students before an exam
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
          X