This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart at it again..

I ordered something from Walmart.com..and I guess I should have known better. Now I have a thread in fratching, lets keep this thread clean. .

It was two pair of shoes..as a surprise for my parents. Some Moccassins. Problem is I got the wrong size (me culpa). Of course they had to try them on to figure that out. When we tried taking them back to the local walmart..they would not take them back (offered 1/2 the worth for my dad's, wouldn't look at my moms because they sent the wrong invoice with the shoes). Tried sending them back to Walmart.com, didn't even open the box (I marked my tape I put on the box..it was the same tape when the box was sent back to me).

Now I am wrangling with Walmart to try to get them to make it right, but get the feeling I am stuck with two pair of shoes that are the wrong size.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

I spelled out my advice over on Fratching.

My experience with Walmart's online system hasn't been stellar, either (with them screwing up in our favor, but a hassle for us, still). I continue to prefer to shop with pretty much most other major retailers.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Well we had to go 50 miles out of our way, but it got taken care of. It was even not a hassle, in the second walmart we tried. They still couldn't find it in the system (the one pair of shoes) but they did a work around. No muss, no fuss, just in got our money and get out. No more Walmart.com for me though. I'll shop in the store if I need something.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I have never bought from Walmart.com.

However, my roommate recently had an amusing experience with them.

He ordered something (I don't remember what). It never came. He contacted Walmart.com, and they said they would send another one. Which came. And shortly after that....the original package showed up. So he basically got 2 whatevers for the price of one.

Clearly their web business is not run by the brightest folks.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
        X