This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss my car :(

Sigrid (my car) is off at the mechanic's at the moment.

Why?

Because coming home from uni one day, Sigrid decided to overheat. Luckily I managed to get off road just before the engine cut out completely. Called dad out, turned out part of the problem was a busted hose. Hose is fixed, water levels are topped up, I head home.
    Take it into the mechanics and it turns out that the engine head is cracked. $1400 later, we have a new head.

But....

Ever since I got it back, it decided to not play nice with me. I ended up having to top it up every couple of days then slowly degenerated into every day, then every time I started my car. So back to the mechanic's we go.

And it turns out that the new head was actually faulty. Hooray for warranties! So now the mechanic is fixing it for free since it won't cost him or me anything. (which means another free service ) And better yet, his wife offered to pick me up and drive me to the mechanic when it was fixed. (I'm taking a friend of mine along with me instead)

The suck isn't on anyone's part since the part was faulty and the guy is trusted.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...
Working...
X