This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glee, is anyone else still watching?

The first season was cool, but last season was a train wreck . Is anyone else still with this show?

I'm still watching! I dvr'd tonights episode, though, as hubby was watching something else when it was on, so I'll watch it in the morning over breakfast.
    Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

I still watch this trainwreck! I can't help it. I love the songs, and I have a love hate thing going on with the holy crap stereotyping in every character

Comment

What Das said Though so far this season I don't think there have been any songs I wanted to download.

I still watch, but I save it for OnDemand now that Grey's Anatomy is on at the same time. Will watch last night's episode tonight (if it's up yet) or over the weekend.

So far this season I think they should have just spun off a new show with Rachel and Kurt's adventures in New York and left the high school behind. Or, y'know, just known when to call it quits. (I do like The New Normal, Ryan Murphy's other new show, though.)
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

The creator wanted to give the grads a spin-off, and had planned on getting one after the show's initial success. Fox told him the wouldn't do that, and he'd written himself into a corner, forcing most of what's happening this season.

Comment

Working...
          X