This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    Hell, how was she eating it? Shoving her face in the tub like a dog? Double-fisting whole handfuls?

This is entirely the wrong kind of breathtaking.
    OK, now I've got both of those images in my head and they just won't go away. I hope you're satisfied!
    "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

Quoth hyperneo View Post
      SC: $9.00!?!?! That's a ripoff, why I remember when I was 15, blah blah blah blah insert movies cost 10 cents story.
      Sir, please look outside. Now, does that LOOK like 1946 to you? No? Okay then, today the price will be that of right now, and not that of your childhood, thank you very much.

Quoth hyperneo View Post
      Manager: Ok who wants to clean it?
      Me: If you make me do it I will quit right now.
      (They were lacking employees so if I quit then they would have a huge staff problem)
      Manager: Fine I will leave it to the morning crew.
      Weak manager there. Either he should have assigned it to one of the staff (good luck with that), or he should have done it himself. One of the reasons I am very glad to not be management.

For him to leave it to the morning crew was not only lazy and irresponsible, but probably increased the stink level exponentially, not to mention making it tougher to clean as it sat for all those hours.

As for the refills, I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure the OP meant the woman came back for refills on the soda. At least, I HOPE that's what he meant. That would be bad enough, but 10 refills on popcorn? Aye carumba!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        Weak manager there. Either he should have assigned it to one of the staff (good luck with that), or he should have done it himself. One of the reasons I am very glad to not be management.

For him to leave it to the morning crew was not only lazy and irresponsible, but probably increased the stink level exponentially, not to mention making it tougher to clean as it sat for all those hours.
        And what happens if the morning crew takes the same tack (i.e. "You think you're shorthanded now? You'll be even more shorthanded if you assign me to clean up biohazardous material that's been festering since the night shift. The night shift manager should have made sure it was taken care of.").
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
        X