This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
    /\ THIS. I swear to Dog Almighty, if I have One More Moron come into my store asking for a StraightTalk card, I will blow an aneurism. Sure, TracPhone, Net10, and StraightTalk is all owned by the same parent company but that doesn't mean you can cross the streams! StraightTalk is proprietary to Wallyworld only, you can't even get it from Club of Sam's. It says so on their commercials, radio spots, brochures, website, and the phones themselves.

Well, maybe not written on the phone itself, but you get my point. It's kinda hard to miss that kinda info.

I'm pretty sure I'm starting to suffer from brain damage from all the times my head has hit the counter due to the stupid.
    I usually face palm due to all the stupid I deal with

Comment

*lays out bacon and cookies to heal the pain*
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
        No no, don't do that. RW is back, you don't have enough of that bacon to go around.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          No no, don't do that. RW is back, you don't have enough of that bacon to go around.
          And in today's farm news, hog futures are up.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            And in today's farm news, hog futures are up.

With all the bacon that is going around, I really doubt hogs have much of a future to be up about.

Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
              >.>
              <.<
              *Chomp*

Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
              With all the bacon that is going around, I really doubt hogs have much of a future to be up about.

Actually, EQ's boy told me that the price of bacon will be doubling due to some sort of drought that put the price of feed up, which makes the price of meat go up. I have a side of bacon in my freezer that I'm rationing out. Bacon's expensive.
              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post

On the contrary! They have a big future!

A future as wonderful, tasty, delicious, tasty, delicious, wonderful BACON.

...just because they'll be dead doesn't mean that it's not a big, good future.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

How did this suddenly go from a bitching about phones.... to food? Damn you people and you're bacon talk. Now I'm hungry -.-

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                    >.>
                    <.<
                    *Chomp*

Actually, EQ's boy told me that the price of bacon will be doubling due to some sort of drought that put the price of feed up, which makes the price of meat go up. I have a side of bacon in my freezer that I'm rationing out. Bacon's expensive.
                    It's possible... down where I am we had a LOT of farms growing corn for feed and none of it lived. We went on a long road trip this summer, crossing several counties and... everywhere we looked it was dead corn.

The local farms here finally plowed the brown husks up maybe back in the autumn or so. We're hoping this summer isn't as bad. I don't think they need another dead harvest.

Comment

Quoth TechieGirl87 View Post
                      Damn you people and your bacon talk. Now I'm hungry -.-
                      It happens around here. You'll get used to it.

*waves a strip of bacon around to see if he can get in contact with Ford Cruller*

SEE? Kinda-sorta back on topic
                      Last edited by EricKei; 01-30-2013, 06:13 PM. Reason: mother plucking BACON STRIPS!
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                      X