X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer woes

Prologue:

Our store is currently undergoing renovations; so, at the moment, we are working out of a trailer behind the store. The main reason this has to do with this story is that people can't just park in front of our trailer to come inside. Granted, it's not like the available parking is *that* far away. It's just...not as convenient as it used to be.

Story:

I was working drive thru, and had just sent out one of my co-workers to change the garbages. Suddenly, I hear her say over the headset: "Gumbi, some customer just told me that there's a car parked in front of the trailer. He said it's stopping people from going to drive thru, and that he had to drive on the sidewalk in order to get past him."

Looking out at the counter, I see 2 customers, a girl currently being served, and a guy waiting behind her.

Me = Me
    SC = Idiot Parker

Me: "Excuse me, whose car is that parked out front?"

SC: "That's mine."

Me: "Could you please move it? You're blocking the drive thru. People can't get through."

SC: "After I get my coffee."

Me: "No, I'm sorry, you need to move it right now."

SC: "Once I get my coffee!"

Me: "We're not serving you until you move your car."

SC: "Fine! You just lost a customer!"

*SC gives me the finger*

SC: "Up yours!"

*SC leaves in a huff*

A few minutes later, as I was serving customers at drive thru, SC drove up to the window for his order, but I didn't notice it was him until I handed him his coffee and he handed me his change, and said "Ha! You just served me!" and sped off.

I just laughed and muttered "Well, he *did* move his car."

Ye gods, I've seen preschoolers with more maturity than that!

Comment

Quoth Gumbi View Post
      SC: "Fine! You just lost a customer!"
      Didn't take long to find him again did it?

Comment

Too bad you couldn't point out to him that the requirement for him being served WAS to move his car. Which he did, in a fit of spite :P Gotta love when the tantrum works in your favor!
        If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

A few minutes later, as I was serving customers at drive thru, SC drove up to the window for his order, but I didn't notice it was him until I handed him his coffee and he handed me his change, and said "Ha! You just served me!" and sped off.
          And this proves what? O yes it proves that the "I'm never coming back here!" threat is empty!

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
            And this proves what? O yes it proves that the "I'm never coming back here!" threat is empty!
            And when the threat get carried out, it is quite welcome.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Damn it! When SC's threaten to go elsewhere, why don't they ever mean it? I suppose if they were the type to keep their promises, they probably wouldn't be SC's to begin with.

Comment

NYAH, NYAH, NYAH! I totally turned the tables on you guys by actually following your rules as I should've done in the first place! That'll teach you!

Comment

Quoth Gumbi View Post
                  "Ha! You just served me!" and sped off."
                  And that was a loss for you.... exactly how?
                  - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X