This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
    And now to derail the entire thread with just one question? Are you getting X or Y in October? I always seem to get the 2nd listed in a generation (Sapphire, Pearl, White 1/2) so Y for me!
    Eh, who cares? We're talking about video games, it's somewhat relevant. And ABSOLUTLELY I'm getting it! With that and the new Mystery Dungeon coming out in March, I'm am a very happy fangirl...

Um, not sure which game yet though. I try to go with the one most of my friends don't have. Easier to trade that way. Also unsure about my starter. I freaking love Fennekin, but it's way too popular for my taste. So I'm thinking about a water starter this time around. I think I'll wait until the final evolutions are released before I make a final decision...

And I find I tend to get the second ones too, I have Ruby (First Pokemon game, could either be the absolute best and worst decision I've ever made...), Emerald, Pearl, Soul Silver, White 1/2, And I've managed to collect a few of the older games over the years; Red, Yellow, Crystal, and pretty much all of the spin-offs such as the Pokemon Ranger series and Mystery Dungeon. As far as my non-game collection goes... Don't even get me started on how many plushies I have... I think I'm approaching 30 now.... Yeah... I might have a problem...
    Last edited by Eevie; 01-17-2013, 07:28 AM.
    Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Zelda, a baby game? I'm still reeling in fear after succeeding the second goddess trial in extremis in Skyward Sword, and that's the pretty pretty shiny cotton candy colorful one! WAH!
      Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

With the cracks about Zelda being "baby games," I'm reminded of the fact that You don't call Nintendo "kiddie" around Lemmy...
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
          Zelda, a baby game? I'm still reeling in fear after succeeding the second goddess trial in extremis in Skyward Sword, and that's the pretty pretty shiny cotton candy colorful one! WAH!
          And before that there's the Water Temple. Call that place kiddie! I dare you!
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
            And before that there's the Water Temple. Call that place kiddie! I dare you!
            What is it with water temples in Zelda games? They're trying to kill us, I tell you! Although one of my favorite LPers claims he accidentally did the water temple in the original OoT....without the Zora tunic.
            I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Working...
            X