Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"This is an imposter band!" (Long, lil bit of language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth lordlundar View Post
    Movie ratings are rarely enforced outside of theatres (which have a fairly low enforcement in of itself) so that does not surprise me. The level of enforcement on DVD purchases is at around 5% iirc.
    Like I said, before, cashiers at the bullseye cannot sell age restricted items without an ID. You could be fired for even attempting it.
    "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

More likely, Mommie Dearest went and bought it cuz her son wanted it and didn't bother to check to see if it was suitable.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        As for the OP, welcome to Customers Suck! We have cookies, bacon
        There's bacon!? Why was I not offered any.

So far I have not had to deal with any people being mad about not being able to return an item. But I probably just jinxed myself. People need to just calm down, the world will not end because you do not get your way.
        Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone
        - Charlie Chaplin

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
        - Captain Jack Sparrow

Comment

Quoth Redhead17 View Post
          RetailWorkhorse ate it out of the post...
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
            I miss Borders. Although I miss *THE* Borders on State Street.
            Me, too. Used to stop in there pretty much every time I was in Ann Arbor, which was often enough since one of my best friends went to U of M.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              We have cookies, bacon (provided that RetailWorkhorse hasn't eaten it all), and brain bleach on hand.
              Quoth Redhead17 View Post
              Because the offer is only good for new subscribers - just like cellphone/internet/cable/satelite offers that annoy the loyal customers who can't get the same deal that a new customer gets.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
              X