This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protip for returns:

When doing a no receipt return on shoes, which have no identifying information like a SKU or UPC barcode on them, don't bring them into the store in a shoebox that came from Kohls, and has their UPC and pricing information on it.

Why? To start, this is a really great way to make the service desk person think you are trying to pull something.

When the UPC on the box scans "item not found" because it held an item we do not carry, that will be the end of things. Even if you did in fact buy the shoes from us.

Because to get the correct UPC to enter into the system to do the return, we would have to call somebody in apparel to search the active shoe department for that exact style of shoe, in the exact size you're returning. And if we cannot find it on the floor, we then would need to check the backroom.

And this is clearance time, so chances are we don't carry that shoe any more. It's just too much time and effort to spend when we could be assisting customers who are trying to buy things.

Oh, you used your credit card to buy the shoes, you say? Excellent. We can look up your receipt.

You left the card at home, did you? You're SOL.

Honestly, is it really so hard to save packaging and receipts, and to bring your card with you? It would've saved you twenty minutes of pointless, fruitless arguing.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Sucky
    Customers
    Are
    Morons
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

SCARFS - sucky customers are really fucking stupid.
      If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Working...
      X