Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you ever just up and buy a Mannequin?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you ever just up and buy a Mannequin?

Guy buys a mannequin.
    Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Why a mannequin. A Real Doll is more fun. (NSFW)

There's even a very good movie featuring a Real Doll called Lars and the Real Girl. (Which is safe for work, content-wise.)
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I did buy a mannequin head, intended to set it up to use it as a stand for a VR headset. Didn't work very well, it was too small and too light.

Also tried painting it, and that wound up... interesting... https://imgur.com/RC6UZlf

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
        I did buy a mannequin head, intended to set it up to use it as a stand for a VR headset. Didn't work very well, it was too small and too light.

Also tried painting it, and that wound up... interesting... https://imgur.com/RC6UZlf
        Oooh, The Phantom

Comment

"Only two kinds of people buy mannequins; store owners and dummies."
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Wrong. Seamstresses and Tailors
            My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

Quoth YamiNoHime View Post
              Wrong. Seamstresses and Tailors
              That's what friends are for.
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

I made a mannequin once.It went well.It just looked artificial enough that no-one would check it too closely enough to see it wasn't made of plastic...
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                  It just looked artificial enough that no-one would check it too closely enough to see it wasn't made of plastic...
                  There are so many ways interpret that sentence.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                    That's what friends are for.
                    Friends aren't always the right size are shape. Trust me.
                    My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                      "Only two kinds of people buy mannequins; store owners and dummies."
                      Umm.. I cosplay. It is a prop and a testing site. Excuse you.
                      You hold power over me and abuse it. I do not like it, and say so. Suddenly I am a problem.. FIND. A. MIRROR!

Comment

When I saw it in quotations I assumed it was from something. I didn't think it was mean spirited.

Comment

Working...
                        X