This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiocracy is coming true!

Remember the opening scene in Idiocracy where the coupe is putting of having children because of the way the world is going? Looks like it starting to happen for real.

The couples rethinking kids because of climate change.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

LOL like they matter
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

It said page unavailable ...but anyway Idiocracy is coming true because most of the population is stupid! They are morons who I don't even know how they manage to get dressed in the morning.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I like money.
        AkaiKitsune
        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

That's been happening for a while. Some countries are having population crises, notably Japan.

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
            It said page unavailable ...but anyway Idiocracy is coming true because most of the population is stupid! They are morons who I don't even know how they manage to get dressed in the morning.
            There was a time that your genes got passed on only if you were agile enough not to get eaten, smart enough to find food, and tough enough to endure all sorts of weather. Now, however, all that is needed is the ability to put tab A into slot B.
            There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

Working...
            X