This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *sigh* yet one more this week

OK what a week. I still have to work Sat. My check liver light will be on this weekend.

Shop who calls once every other month and is a cash only is no big deal.
    Add both Lee Dee Dodge and Ford are over them when they do order 95% it comes back and they refuse to pay the restocking fees- after all we did not collect any money yet. Mind you it costs me money to send it back to the warehouse,
    So they are prepay only now.

simple but WTF they want a part
    I quote and ask for payment. He pitches a fit, I stick to my guns
    I get "FINE I'll show you, I'll call Richey"
    Yea call a salesmen on me. Never mind this came from my boss who when I texted him to give him a heads up- said "fuck them both" Anything thing this guy asks for now will be "backorder- no ETA aval" Damm what a shame.
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

"FINE I'll show you, I'll call Richey"

"No problem. I'm happy to add the $50 'Reminding salesmen who their boss is' fee."

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
      OK what a week. I still have to work Sat. My check liver light will be on this weekend.
      Check liver light? You don't have the gauge readout? Well, I suppose it's better than using a dipstick.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

They are using the Parts Cannon.

We have a shop like that, they order a bunch of parts and return most. And swear they never installed them.

Comment

He called back today for something else.

I asked if he called that guy. He said yes why did he say something to me-
          NOPE not a word.

Yea the part is back ordered for at least 2 weeks... But I knew that before he even told me what he wanted.
          AkaiKitsune
          Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Working...
          X