X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Observation Fail

http://abc.daytonsnewssource.com/sha...90.shtml?wap=0

Ok this guy just fails so hard. I mean really? He's right behind you, he's IN UNIFORM, how did you fail to notice him?
    My Wajas cave

EPIC FAIL

Plus he goes after the cops gun on top of that The stupid is stong in this one.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Dunno if I can find it,but there was a story a few years ago about a guy that walked into a store to rob it.

A store with 4 cop cars parked in front.

A gun store.

IIRC he finally wised up when the cops & 1/2 dozen customers advised him that if he continued in his present course of action,that he would suddenly find numerous holes in himself.
      "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Quoth Frantic Freddie View Post
        Dunno if I can find it,but there was a story a few years ago about a guy that walked into a store to rob it.

A store with 4 cop cars parked in front.

A gun store.

IIRC he finally wised up when the cops & 1/2 dozen customers advised him that if he continued in his present course of action,that he would suddenly find numerous holes in himself.
        You didn't recall correctly. It's actually a Darwin Award winner. To quote the Darwin article, the breakdown in stupidity was as follows:

1. The target was H & J Leather and Firearms. A gun shop.
        2. The shop was full of customers - firearms customers - in a U.S. state where a substantial portion of the adult population is licensed to carry concealed handguns in public places.
        3. To enter the shop, he had to step around a marked police patrol car parked at the front door.
        4. An officer in uniform was standing next to the counter, having coffee before reporting for duty.
        When the "robber" noticed the cop, the robber still tried to hold the place up and fired off the gun into the ceiling.

Bad move.

Anyone carrying drew their weapons and the officer and clerk returned fire, killing the would be thief.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
        X