Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granted. But the only available time is when you're at work.

I wish I could move someplace different.
    Last edited by Teysa; 08-22-2009, 04:03 AM. Reason: Sarlon types faster
    Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

granted...you now live right next door to a toxic waste dump.

I wish I could fall asleep.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Granted. You're now in a coma because you fell and hit your head.

I wish I could see my friends from college who I haven't seen in 4 years.
        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Granted! You see them in Wired and Forbes magazines talking about the successes they are.

I wish I had more food.
          I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post

I wish I had more food.
            Granted, but all the food is full of laxatives.

I wish for an HDTV
            "There is no rehab for stupidity." --Chris Rock
            "You learn something new and stupid every day you work in retail."--IhateCrappyTire

Comment

Granted. Dont' see what good it'll do you though, since there's a cable outage.

I wish I had a time machine.
              "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                Granted. Dont' see what good it'll do you though, since there's a cable outage.

I wish I had a time machine.
                Granted, but it's faulty, so you never end up where or when you wanted to go.

I wish I could buy the world a Coke...
                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                --StanFlouride

Comment

Granted, but now you'll be followed by singing hippies everywhere you go.

I wish I had my sanity!
                  Last edited by XCashier; 08-22-2009, 05:38 AM.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Granted - but you're sane enough now to recognize that you enjoyed being insane more

Comment

Granted, but everyone else has lost theirs, so you get to endure them all acting like complete psychopaths while you have to watch with full awareness of their inability to comprehend logic.

I wish I could feel well rested on 5 hours of sleep.
                      "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Granted. After 5 hours of sleep, you awake to find yourself resting at the bottom of a well.

I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Granted. Have fun standing on the unemployment line!

I wish I hadn't spent all day staring at my computer screen.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                            Granted. Have fun standing on the unemployment line!

I wish I hadn't spent all day staring at my computer screen.
                            Granted. Instead your computer spent all day staring at you.

I wish my office were already repainted and the new carpet laid down . . .
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                              Granted. Instead your computer spent all day staring at you.
                              Actually, it's got a camera above the screen, so it kind of did...

I wish my office were already repainted and the new carpet laid down . . .
                              Granted. But you are overcome by all the fumes.

I wish I was asleep.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                                I wish I was asleep.
                                Granted, but you forgot to lock your door, so now the Underpants Gnomes can get in and steal your underwear!

I wish I were a rich man, a very rich man!
                                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                                --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                                X