X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 Unusual Gifts Nobody Wants

LINKY!!!

Some of these are so weird...I want to know who thought up a couple of these.

With the banana one...I did have one of those when younger. Caused Mom no end of grief trying to find banana's to fit it.

That peekaroo screams "Total Recall".

Quaid! You must start the reactor!
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Well I got to admit..I would want NONE of those gifts...especially the gold pills.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I thought the stuffed-animal bedbug was kinda cute...
        Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Quoth hauntedheadnc View Post
          I thought the stuffed-animal bedbug was kinda cute...
          ...After enough drinks to "Sleep tight..." perhaps?
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

A butter warmer?!? We've gotten some dumb appliances in the past (Mom gave us a quesadilla maker several years ago),but that's got to be the dumbest one I've ever seen!

Gold pills,for idiots with too much money.I'm sure there's somebody out there that thinks it has some sort of health benefit,but the truth is gold is inert in the human body.

The Peekaru: all it needs it an H. R. Giger illustration on it.
            "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

I just bougth two of the stuffed bedbugs after visiting that page. One for Boss Man and the other for a friend who also works in the hotel industry.
              Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

I actually always thought the Lifegem diamonds were really cool. Because it's not just for pets, it's for loved ones, and if you're not comfortable using ashes, you can use locks of hair, and that's how people can make personal wedding ring diamonds. Maybe I'm a loon, but I think that's neat.

Comment

Working...
                X