This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onlive

WANT! ((Sorry link will be up later, can't link it right now)). IF it works as reported, this would be EPIC. Might cause some issues with computer and console makers, but *drool*..imagine playing any game at all all on ONE system. PC games, PS games, DS games, you name it..old games, new games..WANT WANT WANT.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Is this what you are referring to?
    http://www.onlive.com

Looks pretty cool.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

ah. multi-os gaming?

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        ah. multi-os gaming?
        Streaming gaming actually. Basically, instead of you installing a game on your computer/console or playing it through a disk, you sign up for the service, pay a price to access it, and all the processing is done at a central office while the little device at your end is a little encryption/decryption box.

That said, I still hold on my stance that I have since this was announced. A great idea in theory, but it is severely dependent on having a nice big data pipe to use properly, and most high speed carriers are more intent on restricting it, which is a major problem.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
        X