X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats vs Cucumbers...

The reactions are hilarious.

Warning: Some may find this video mean...

Disclaimer: I like cats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRp7ezUqbI
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

The cats must think it's a snake. It is rather amusing to watch them flip out over a vegetable.

Love the last one, that cute black kitty nomming the cucumber.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
      The cats must think it's a snake. It is rather amusing to watch them flip out over a vegetable.

Love the last one, that cute black kitty nomming the cucumber.
      It's like some of them are spring-loaded...

<Cat sees cucumber>boing!!!!

Comment

Some impressive kitty gymnastics. I'm pretty sure I saw one backflip to get away.

Then there were the ones who swatted at it.
        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
          Some impressive kitty gymnastics. I'm pretty sure I saw one backflip to get away.

Then there were the ones who swatted at it.
          One seemed to leap vertically clean out of the screen...

Comment

Remind me this summer...I'll have to see how our new kitty reacts to cukes.
            Attached Files
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
              Remind me this summer...I'll have to see how our new kitty reacts to cukes.
              please don't it stresses the animal and they may hurt themselves, or develop behavioral problems. in short it's a form of cruelty.

People Are Scaring Their Cats with Cucumbers. They Shouldn’t.
              Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                please don't it stresses the animal and they may hurt themselves, or develop behavioral problems. in short it's a form of cruelty.
                Chris Poole from Big Cat Rescue in Tampa, FL, also gives a good explanation on why this is a bad idea.
                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

People Are Scaring Their Cats with Cucumbers. They Shouldn’t.
                  I didn't even think of that. Now I feel like a jerk for laughing at the cats.

There was a video after the first one, showing people wearing hideous Halloween masks and really scaring the hell out of their cats. That one was awful. Imagine doing that to a child.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                    I didn't even think of that. Now I feel like a jerk for laughing at the cats.
                    I do a little, too...

It'll pass.

I had a cat when I was a teenager that used to hop up on the bed with me when I was sleeping. Would sleep in the crook of my knee. Was a good kitty.

Comment

OK, I just let him do some nip while I'm making pickles. Tommy doesn't eat human food, not even tuna. My late black cat (died of cancer) would most likely eat it--she will try any kind of human food.
                      Last edited by taxguykarl; 01-15-2016, 08:39 PM.
                      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Not to FTSTS, but I could see it being cruel if it was done repeatedly, but once? I find it hard to swallow that.

Comment

imho people who freak out about people exposing their pets to things to see if they are scared of them are the same of those helicopter ball crushing parents who belive that because you could be allergic you should never eat strawberrys, peanut butter, eggs, milk, fish, any nuts and chocolate just in case. If you don't know what scares your cat then you don't know what to be on the look out for.

Comment

Working...
                          X