This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been on here lately, I just started back at school. But yeah, my last day was Saturday. After my classes ended today i got a text from the day shift manager ( the one taking pictures). Apparently the GM received a letter from the health dept. and it didn't look good. I don't know if the manager reported something or what. I'll try to find out more in between classes.

Comment

Quoth WageSlave View Post
      Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been on here lately, I just started back at school. But yeah, my last day was Saturday. After my classes ended today i got a text from the day shift manager ( the one taking pictures). Apparently the GM received a letter from the health dept. and it didn't look good. I don't know if the manager reported something or what. I'll try to find out more in between classes.
      Ooooh, I think it's time for the GIF you guys!

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth WageSlave View Post
        Apparently the GM received a letter from the health dept. and it didn't look good. I don't know if the manager reported something or what. I'll try to find out more in between classes.
        Oh, do keep us posted! I really want to see that negligent asshat get what he deserves!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I'd still get OSHA in on it too, if possible...but...
          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Working...
          X