Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As if on cue..he gets a call (yes even hunters have cell phones now lol). He very reluctantly answers it, and talks to the other end for a bit then.."A warewolf? On the coast near us? Behaving oddly?" he sighs. "I will be there."

He looks sadly at Kate. "Unless you want to go with me, I am going to have to go." regret..sorrow..and annoyance (at the interruption) flow from him.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Would I be in the way?" She had tilted her head slightly at the word 'werewolf'--a mild interest there, although not a lot of surprise seeing as she knows Kit and Kat. Still. Werewolf.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Not at all, in fact you could be very helpful. There are several different kinds of warewolves, some beastly in nature..some more human. If it is mostly human..I can save it, but it can be hard to tell."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "And you could make sure I'm safe enough?"
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• He looks at you and grins. "If you follow my instructions, I guarantee no harm will come to you."

Comment

• She hesitates a moment before saying, "Okay, I'll go."
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Dele grins. "I always suspected I could probably pull off tricks like that," he says, dropping the ball and giving it a little kick. "But I could never quite get the math straight in my head."

(Members of S3 would know that Dele compared the more complex manipulations of his talent to "doing complex math equations." Hence, his occasional references to "variables".)

He leans his head to one side. "Maybe the amp-job that Crisis did by accident sort of... woke up my powers a bit. I dunno, but it is getting easier to do this kind of thing."

At the mention of team-ups with Blaze and Frost and Quake, he grins again. "I'd thought of that, too. Q and Frost, I can definitely do the combo-power-curbstomp with. They or their powers have actual weight to them that I can latch onto. But Blaze? Fire doesn't have any weight that I can manipulate. Remember, I don't have strictly-speaking telekinesis. Fire doesn't obey the laws of gravity in any way I can bend them, it obeys the laws of thermodynamics."

He laughs. "At any rate, I could stand some combat training. I know I've gotten a little soft, relying on my powers to just grav someone into the pavement instead of fighting, so let's do this."
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• She sat in complete silence for several long minutes. "Then they have already killed you," she said at last. "Bastards. I will make them pay." She looked up at him, an unusual warmth in her eyes. "My brother, forgive me. Had I known, I would have returned to our homeland, and I would have done everything I could to save you." She stood up and put her hand on the barrier between them, reaching out with her powers to see if she would be able to do this. Searching her heart to see if she had the strength to do this. "I will honor your wishes," she said.
                  "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Sam walked down the corridor to the training room. A thought has been tickling at the back of her mind for some time now and she decided maybe it was time to test it out.
                    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• As Sam walked down the corridor to the training room..something very odd happens. Suddenly..she can ...sense the water around the place. At first it is almost a crushing weight..but then it is soothing and comforting..but it is not the water..it is the animals in it. The fish, the sharks..and for a moment she seems connected with them..can send them her thoughts..and then it just subsides.

It seems no coincidence that others have started to increase their abilities, and now she finds something new..the question is why everybody seems to be growing in power at the same time. Perhaps it could be Crisis' presence?

Detention Center
                      The barrier would be no problem for Thelassa, the only reason it keeps her brother in, is he is also under the effects of a mutant nulifier. She can bypass it with ease.

Rooftop
                      Stalker calls for one of Alex's transports, and the duo is off to where the warewolf was last spotted.

Training Room
                      Well Amy is not a .. delicate taskmaster. She pushes you to your limit, and beyond. Just to refresh you, and begin training again. "You are holding back. Don't hold back. I can take everything you have, and more."

Comment

• Kate's a little nervous, but trying more to keep track of Stalker's emotions/thoughts.
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Mostly very slight nerves (even pros can get nervous facing things like werewolves), anticipation (psyching himself up for the task at hand), and pleasure ..that Kate is coming with him. Seems there is a bit of a spark in him for Kate.

As they arrive to their destination, the creature is about as obvious as is if had a big neon sign hanging over it's head. Standing roughly 7'9", destruction is everywhere around it.

Stalker seems confused. "This .. this is not typical werewolf behavior. They try to blend in and hide..not .. this." he starts getting his silver weapons ready. "Stay here, do not move. No matter what happens..do not move. I have to stop this thing. First..I need to know if there is anything human left inside of it, but from the looks of things..I seriously doubt it."

Comment

• She stopped in the middle of the hallway, her eyes wide. "Okay." She said to herself, looking up and down the hallway to see if anyone saw her. "That was....different." She had always had an affinity towards animals...but the possibility of communicating with them was a new thing entirely.

Shuddering slightly, she continued walking to the training room.

Comment

• She arrives to the training room. getting to see that white handed female wiping the floor with Dele. She is a very very good fighter.

Comment

• "Sorry...I didn't know I was interupting anything." She said, a blush creeping up her cheeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X