X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-=Sunday 15th December=-

Die bitch.

We close at 4PM on Sundays (as required by law) and this stupid bitch struts in at about five to four.

Cast List

SB: Stupid Bitch
    CW: Co-worker
    CtH: Me

So, at about 1555, SB goes up to CW.

SB: Do you have any dolls of Disney's Frozen?
    CW: If we did they would be in the Toys aisles.
    SB: Fine.
    *SB skulks off*

10 minutes later...

SB: Where are your Frozen dolls?
    CtH: I beg your pardon?
    SB: The Disney film. Sigh.
    CtH: If we still have them they'll be in the Toys department.
    SB: I've just came from there and they're not.
    CtH: Then I'm afraid we'd be out of stock.
    SB: Can you look it up?
    CtH: I can do, but it won't show me where they actually are, just whether or not we have any. It's possible that it could show we have them when we don't though because it doesn't update as quickly as it should.
    SB: OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT CRAPPY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    *SB turns around and storms off - it's now past closing*
    CtH: I'd prefer it if you didn't swear at me, madam. Otherwise, have a fantastic day.
    SB: Oh, [My name], you'll regret this.

I'm looking forward to it, if she ever does anything. I can say that I was just trying to be polite, but if she's going to be a bitch about it I can say that my Asperger's has obviously made me unaware of the tone of my voice and that she was verbally abusing me, which gives me the right to not serve her, causing her to cease to be a customer.

I hope you step on Lego barefoot.

Comment

Quoth CrappyToHelp View Post
      I hope you step on Legojacks barefoot.
      Fixed that for you.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth CrappyToHelp View Post
        I hope you step on Lego jacks rusty caltrops barefoot.
        Fixed it further.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I need to vent this as it's poisoning my brain but I accept it as a staple of life.

IF YOU WANT THE ONLINE PRICE, BUY IT ONLINE

Not a hard one. When you ask, I'll always tell you the online price - I can look it up. If you're willing to wait three days, you can collect it in store for free. If you bitch and whine, I will tell you with hate that they have less costs to pay for: less wasted space, less lighting, less staff and less time wasted answering pricks like you.

IF YOU WANT THE ONLINE PRODUCT, BUY IT ONLINE

If you want a specific Skylander, order it online. You're guaranteed it then. Don't come into store and bitch at me because frankly, idgaf. If you want to buy your bloody Asus FonePad, buy it online. We don't stock everything. We don't have the space. We have a tiny backup to keep chart DVDs, CDs, games, accessories, computers, iPods etc in. Don't be pissed if we don't have a specific thing nobody's ever heard of.

IF YOU ORDER SOMETHING ONLINE, GET YOUR FUCKING ORDER NUMBER

I have had orders cancelled from us, I've had successful ones. I've had plenty. On each one, there is your order number. Don't say you've not had it. We quote it on every email and if you pay with PayPal, it'll be on there too. Fucking hell, take some responsibility. We can't see your items until we have this number. Refusing to tell us your surname for 'security reasons' but assuring us that you have purchased two children's books means bugger all to us. Sort out your life.

Of course, these will all be experienced tomorrow. Sigh.

Comment

Working...
          X