This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth wolfie View Post
    For the past few weeks, I've seen the occasional Argabarga reply in someone else's thread (so I knew he was still around), but no new parking threads. I was beginning to think an epidemic of legal parking had broken out - glad to see I was wrong.
    IMHO as long as we have the rock-chewingly stupid walking among us, they will always be more vehicles to be towed and more Arga tales of woe.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
      IMHO as long as we have the rock-chewingly stupid walking among us, they will always be more vehicles to be towed and more Arga tales of woe.
      Don't forget the people who are rock-nonchewingly stupid - due to the fact that they can't figure out how to get the rocks into their mouths.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        Don't forget the people who are rock-nonchewingly stupid - due to the fact that they can't figure out how to get the rocks into their mouths.
        OMG . . .you mean there's a sub-sub-SUB species out there?

*hides under the desk with her bottle of wine*
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          For the past few weeks, I've seen the occasional Argabarga reply in someone else's thread (so I knew he was still around), but no new parking threads. I was beginning to think an epidemic of legal parking had broken out - glad to see I was wrong.
          The end of football season had something to do with it too
          - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
            The end of football season had something to do with it too
            That's something I've never understood: why in the Hell do a bunch of people have to set stuff on fire and riot in the streets after a championship game??

I mean, really . . . your team won and you want to set a store on fire? I can't even wrap my head around that logic.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
              OMG . . .you mean there's a sub-sub-SUB species out there?

*hides under the desk with her bottle of wine*
              There's always something worse. When you think humanity's hit rock-bottom, they break out the jackhammers and dig.

Pass me that wine, s'il vous plaƮt.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
              X