Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How NOT to ask for help. Long, as usual.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth One-Fang
    Hell no! Well written and not lengthier than required to tell the whole story.

What a complete *&#^$#*.

He proved he knew that whistling wasn't appropriate by lying that he'd called "Excuse me". He knew then that if he'd said he whistled, you wouldn't get in any trouble. Good on C1 and C2 to stand there and back you up.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. And the fact he said "Do I look like I have a dog with me?" suggest that he knew how demeaning his behavior was.

What a pud.

I love the idiots who think snapping their fingers is acceptable. They got pointedly ignored at both the restaurant and at Kinko's.

Comment

Quoth Knightmare
      P.S. Later, Dan came to me and told me not to worry about anything. The guy got kicked out when he got verbally and physically abusive, jabbing Dan in the chest with his fat, sausage-like finger. I have no idea why this guy got so bent out of shape. I was polite and did ask how I could help.
      Guy was lucky he didn't try that at our local Walmart. I watched as the SC grabbed the arm of an associate who was going 3 feet to his desk so he could grab the radio and call for a manager.

The guy grabbed his arm and started poking him in the chest (where he had a broken rib) and kept up the tirade even after the assoc asked him to stop for his rib.

WHAM! The assoc had enough and decked him in the side of the head that the guy sat down from the impact.

Long story short, the asshole threatens to sue, cops are called, video is reviewed, shows that the assoc punched after the arm grab and 20 pokes to the ribs. Cops look at assoc and ask if he wants to press charges. Assoc goes to court and wins award of $10,000 in damages from judge and asshole is permanently banished from that walmart and needs to drive 40 miles to the next one or shop at <blech> K-Mart.

I didn't see it myself, but it was in our local newspaper and was a very interesting read.

Mongo
      I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

God bless security cameras.

Comment

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire
          Guy was lucky he didn't try that at our local Walmart. I watched as the SC grabbed the arm of an associate who was going 3 feet to his desk so he could grab the radio and call for a manager.

The guy grabbed his arm and started poking him in the chest (where he had a broken rib) and kept up the tirade even after the assoc asked him to stop for his rib.

WHAM! The assoc had enough and decked him in the side of the head that the guy sat down from the impact.

Long story short, the asshole threatens to sue, cops are called, video is reviewed, shows that the assoc punched after the arm grab and 20 pokes to the ribs. Cops look at assoc and ask if he wants to press charges. Assoc goes to court and wins award of $10,000 in damages from judge and asshole is permanently banished from that walmart and needs to drive 40 miles to the next one or shop at <blech> K-Mart.

I didn't see it myself, but it was in our local newspaper and was a very interesting read.

Mongo
          Wow, I always thought the courts and cops would always side against retail employees regardless of the reason. It's good to hear about jerks getting what they deserve.
          "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

We are not lower lifeforms, even though SC's seem to think we are. We are not stupid. We are not dogs (not a lower lifeform either!) to be called with a whistle. I have a tendency to ignore whistling since it seems to be a favorite passtime with cholos (sp?) around here and doesn't mean anything!

And for the love of the Goddess, DO NOT come right up behind me and start talking, you're liable to get hit!
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid
              I love the idiots who think snapping their fingers is acceptable. They got pointedly ignored at both the restaurant and at Kinko's.
              I seem to remember one of our female members -- I have no idea who it was anymore -- had the perfect response to that. She'd smile and tell the guy, "It takes more than two fingers to make me come!"
              Sometimes life is altered.
              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
              Uneasy with confrontation.
              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

The only time that I have responded to a whistle or a snap, is when I saw a woman I knew was a mute, and when I would look at her after she did this, she would smile and motion me over to help her. Very sweet lady, and always had something to write on
                And the sky was full of stars... and every star, an exploding ship, one of ours...

Comment

Where I work at we have all the nice customers, except for 1. He said that he comes in all the time, and that he should have a discount for his anime. I told him that I only seen him in here about twice, and he wanted to see the manager. I told him that I am a manager, and that my co-worker was the other one, and she said the same thing as I. Then this is where the fun starts. He starts hollering at me, and saying that I am lying to him, and then the owners come in. The owners ask what is wrong, and they do not take any crap from anyone. I have a broom handle that I keep at work, for protection, and also for when my leg starts to hurt, I will use it as a cane. Well my leg started hurting, so I went and grabbed the stick, and the customer saw that, and started to get scared, that we were going to kick his ass. What I wanted to do was
                  Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                  San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Anyone who whistles, snaps their fingers or shouts "Hey you!" gets ignored. Simple as that. They want me to help them, they can come up to me and say "Excuse me, blah blah please?" like a normal person.
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Ringtail Z28
                      Wow, I always thought the courts and cops would always side against retail employees regardless of the reason. It's good to hear about jerks getting what they deserve.
                      It's hard for the courts and the cops to side against the retail assoc in this case. The video camera showed the asshole starting the abuse, the assoc asking him to stop since he has a broken rib, and the asshole poking the rib 20 times.

Thank god for cameras...Vinegar Boy is a classic example of that.

Mongo
                      I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Working...
                      X