Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, my manager actually didn't find out til she was long gone and i was in the break room crying in frustration (i hate crying in front of people) they had her name from the purchase and asked if i wanted to press charges but, i just didn't want to bother with it since i wasn't actually injured.
    Working in retail kills your faith in humanity. --professor at TTU

Comment

In my book, as soon as someone even curses at you they are wrong, no matter the situation, touching is so far over the line it's inexcusable, you have alot of restraint.
      I've only had one customer cross that line when he grabbed my wrist, which anyone who studied any martial arts can tell you is a big no-no, he got a warning his arm and ribs were about t be broken,he let go

Comment

i don't know what store policy is regarding worker's suits against customer but if you have evidence, perhaps D and a video camera you could probably sue her for emotional distress, or something. Hell, lawsuits have been filed over less then that. The nerve, of people thinking that they can hit a person just because ithey are an employee, punks.

Comment

Working...
        X