Customer: yes I need to transfer funds between two accounts

Me: ok how much are you transferring?

(three minutes of silence)

Customer: are you there?

Me: yes ma'am. I am waiting on you to tell me how much you wish to transfer

Customer: I already told you

Me: I am sorry I must not have heard you

Customer: well I dont repeat myself

Me: I am really sorry if I missed it when you said it but I......

Customer: but nothing...you know what, can I please speak to someone else? Someone with a functioning brain? Please don't take this personally but you are an idiot. Before you do that, please explain to me why you cant follow simple instructions

Me: ma'am I am sorry I must not have heard you

Customer: you heard me....now before you someone else on the line, you need to address the core issue which is why you are so incompetent.

Me: I'll get my supervisor on the line

Customer: no you're not running away from this. We cant just run away from our problems in life. We need to address them. You need to address why you are incompetent. So I am not talking to anyone else until you tell my why you are so incompetent.

Me: ma'am, please hold

Customer: do not transfer me to anyone. This is not over.

I transferred her to my manager anyway

Good job. It's obvious that this person is just mean and bitter, and wanted to heckle a CS rep. You had the bad luck of being the chosen person.

Comment

Oh that's disgusting! How could you handle not spitting a sharp retort to this person!
      Like, "Well, I'm going to let you settle down for a bit..." CLICK.

Comment

Tell me this was recorded so this sc can get herself blasted with her not saying how much she wanted to transfer...

Comment

Huh? I...Whaaaa?
          I'd tell you where to go, but I work there and I don't want to see you everyday.

My photo blog.

Comment

Are you still there SC?

SC: Of course I am, you can't run away from me blah blah blah..

Well I just killed you with my mind. I guess you didn't here me. Why can't you follow simple instructions?
            A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

"My level of competence is directly proportional to the customer I am currently serving. If you find a problem with its current level, perhaps you are the one who is the problem, not me. Have a nice day!"

Think you could get away with saying something like that next time?
              my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
              it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

Ok, so what happened after she was transferred? LOL, you're right, this isn't over. I'd love to hear the recorded session...3 minutes of silence would be the best part. Aaaaahh. LOL.

Comment

Oh for goodness sake. There are two explanations here: either a bad signal or she was purposely setting you up for a fall. You aren't incompetent, she's just a bitch. If you can find out what she said to the manager, please let us know.

Comment

If they start robotically calling you by your first name, we'll think they're former customers of VRS.
                    Random beatings will continue until morale improves

Comment

Quoth moneybags View Post
                      Me: ok how much are you transferring?
                      (three minutes of silence)
                      Customer: are you there?
                      Me: yes ma'am. I am waiting on you to tell me how much you wish to transfer
                      Customer: I already told you
                      Me: I am sorry I must not have heard you
                      As sucky as that customer ended up being, I'm wondering if there was an interruption in the call. I've known cell phones to do that.

Comment

Oh geez did I just hit call release instead of transfer? My bad!

Comment

Quoth sylvier View Post
                          Yeah. This.
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I wonder what happened once she was transferred. I'm guessing it went something like this.

Manager: How may I help you?

Customer: You rude employee doesn't know how to listen.

Manager: What are you saying?

Customer: I told her how much to transfer between my accounts and told her not to transfer me to you. She didn't listen at all and I shouldn't have to repeat how much I want to transfer.

Manager: Are you sure she heard?

Customer: Of course she did. She just didn't listen since she's incompetent.

Manager: She's one of our best employees. If anyone's incompetent, it's you.

Customer: Thanks for nothing. (slams down phone)
                            My Fanfic Page
                            My Fiction Page
                            My Social Group
                            My Pet Social Group
                            My You Tube Channel

Comment

Quoth sylvier View Post
                              "Oh, gosh, I'm not sure how that keeps happening! It's like the moment these customers start name-calling or cursing, the phone just drops the call! All I do is put the handset down so I can type better, I swear!"

Actually used that to the boss at MW Repair when I hung up on a sucktomer that kept cursing at me.. for trying to do exactly what they wanted. All boss did was roll his eyes as my coworkers laughed.
                              If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Working...
                              X