This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday Blues

It was my bosses birthday yesterday and he had to spend it at the store. Poor Boss.
    He works seven days a week, and hasn't had a day off or vacation in five years. As if that wasn't already aggravating, some racist, loser SC comes in and just had to aggravate him. My Boss is South Korean, and cool as f*ck!

Well this obviously drunk SC comes into the store to shop for beer and a few food items. He's walking through the isles, and every time he stops he keeps nodding his head like he's about to dive head first into the floor. He couldn't even walk straight.

Boss had just come from picking up his birthday dinner, and more people were coming in as he hopped on the second register. The jerk off SC was at my register, and he starts telling boss that he's been to Korea and he knows some stuff about Korean's. Then he starts making fun of the way he talks. At this point, Boss walks up to my register, grabs the Steel Reserve he's trying to buy and says, "He's drunk. We can't sell you this. We refuse service."

SC seems ok with this, and asks if he can still by the food. Then he flips and gets upset cause Boss wouldn't sell him the alcohol. He starts saying that he's not drunk, that Boss is a Korean piece of sh*t, that he's an American, and that they need to take it to the parking lot cause he's gonna whoop his a** and show him a thing or two.

All of the other customers (there were five) turn to him and tell him that they don't want to hear that crap and he needs to get out. He ignores them, and I start yelling to get out. He goes outside to wait for the fight, and then comes back in and starts yelling all over again. He finally left when I picked up the phone to call the cops. Sigh. I really hope Boss had a better birthday when he got off.
    Last edited by MadMike; 12-22-2013, 08:50 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary generalization
    “I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat.”
    ― Rebecca West

No one wants to see anyone treated like that, but especially not a cool boss, and expecially on his birthday! What a bummer. And he totally did the right thing refusing the alcohol sale. Hope he gets some well deserved time off soon.

Comment

Working...
    X