Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, that person was apparently sick, which implies it's not something ongoing/permanent. That's just a guess of course. It does kinda explain asking for chicken soup, even though you couldn't prepare it. I could even understand asking if any of the stoves worked... I have no idea if commercial appliances are remotely the same, but my stove is natural gas and will work just fine without power. My point is there are plenty of totally rational questions this person could have asked. Ranting about PLAIN food and saying that they weren't prepared isn't going to accomplish anything.

Some of my CWs still don't have power today. The store 30 minutes to the south (the one that New Manager got transferred to) hasn't had power or been open since Saturday.
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth Golden Phoenix View Post
      Now I really want a PB&J I can't have one till tomorrow.
      [OT]

Speaking of PB&J, has anyone else here discovered the joy of hot pepper jelly? I have been finding some delicious ones at the local craft fair.

[/OT]
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth sirwired View Post
        Hats off to the wedding party for not going all BLARGLELVENTY!!!#*$# on you and your staff. I'll bet everybody being reasonable was one reason the coordinator went through such heroic efforts.
        Absolutely. Had I been the bride, I would be asking how I could help out and communicating to the staff that going without is not a foreign concept to me (so calm down, I am not going to be Bridezilla).
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
        X