Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this kid have nearly X-ray vision or something??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this kid have nearly X-ray vision or something??

We are allowed to give out stickers to kids, if we wish.

So I bought some Halloween stickers but was too busy (express register again) to want to take the time to offer them. So I tucked them between the right-hand side of the receipt/lottery ticket printer and the Plexiglass. Now, when I am facing the customers, these items are on my right ... so the sticker packets were about as far away from the customers as they could get, without being on another register. Plus they were tucked far enough back that you could barely see *maybe* an inch of the top of the packets.

Here comes a guy with a youngish kid (10, maybe? Somewhere in there) and a few groceries.

I'm ringing through the guy's groceries when suddenly ...

Kid: "Hey, why do you have Halloween cards there?" *pointing to the sticker packet tops*

I told him he was the FIRST PERSON to notice them and offered him a couple of stickers.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Priorities.

Kid has them
    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Simple. He sent off out the back of the magazine for his X ray vision glasses. They really work!
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
      X