Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Post+The Permanent Scarring of My Innocent Mind. (Long, but an epic)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There have now been at least 3 posts in this thread calling for "War Story".

Just a friendly reminder of the protocol regarding war stories:

Quoth NightAngel View Post
    This was the original post made by Raps at the old site. <snip>

You can nominate a post or tale for War Story status, but do it privately to a moderator, please. Don't contact several moderators, or repeatedly argue for a War Story status - we'll get annoyed if you do. If you get told 'no', we mean 'no' - don't be offended, since it's probably going to happen to many tales.

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ead.php?t=8384
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?t=71

Heavy emphasis on the "nominate via PM, and not within the thread!"
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I must've missed that second post on my first visit to the thread.

I say again, holy crap.
      Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Wow I think I'm a little happier that I didn't get the library page jobs I applied for.....

Hope you feel better!
        The worst is not,
        So long as we can say, 'This is the worst.' (King Lear IV.1)

Comment

Quoth Reyneth View Post
          That stunt better have gotten her bail revoked!
          Yes, such a move revokes bail.

Now, far be it for me to cast aspersions upon a story such as this, but this all seems a bit 'WOW' in terms of how everything has happened. I'm not saying I don't believe you, but is there anything in terms of verifiability that you could provide?

(And if this has happened today, I think news of it will reach the local papers anyhow. )

Comment

Quoth BlackIronCrown View Post
            but is there anything in terms of verifiability that you could provide?
            IMO, due to the legality of the issue, the OP may want to maintain their anonymity.
            "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

That's an excellent point, although, if the OP wanted to have the support and backing of the mods should anyone else question the story, he could always send verification to a mod via PM.

Public anonymity would be maintained, and any further claims of the story having too much "WOW factor" could be put to rest.
              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

i'm thinking, she's going to see some serious jail time. that's premeditated.

and i'm glad the fluid was just KY but... ugh *shudder*

i'm surprised they didn't ban her ass.

and the nasty mean side of me says... at least in prison she won't go long without sex. whether she wants to or not.

hope you heal fast and don't have to face her much at court. with all the documentation they might not need to make you face that c**tmaggot again

Comment

Now, far be it for me to cast aspersions upon a story such as this, but this all seems a bit 'WOW' in terms of how everything has happened.
                  I know that truth is stranger than fiction, but I see I wasn't the only one thinking this. Then again, you'd have to have one heck of an imagination to come up with a story like this.
                  Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

I am soo sorry to hear about this disgusting maggot of a bipedal quasi-mammalian. *hugs Techonobill* I hope you get a wicked settlement out of the whole thing - that amoeba deserves nothing less than 25 for attempted murder.

I'm exceedingly polite to anyone who works in a library. My Trek group holds regular meetings at one of the local libraries (dependant upon availability) twice a month, and on the first meeting, we bring birthday goodies to share with the library staff. (The libraries like us for that, actually... they love having us there for the once-monthly treats) XD

Get well! *sends you an e-card* I get dibs on writing on your cast!
                    "FUCK NO I DON'T WANT YOUR FREAKY ALIEN MOTHERSHIP ORANGES. " - Cookiesaur
                    ~~

Munkie's NaNo WC: 9648

Comment

Hi everyone,

Just talked to a doctor, and I have some bad news.

My leg is kaput.

I had a previous leg break, that took a couple of months to heal, that has been re-aggravated by this injury. So, he tells me, best case - I limp for the rest of my life, worst case - I walk with a cane the rest of my life.

Worst part, I've made varsity tennis team captain every year since freshman year. Now, I'm being banned from competitive tennis for the next 6 months, while I go through PT. Even after that, I'll only get recreational tennis, because of the whole limp and cane thing.

See my hopes of getting into a top college on a tennis scholarship? They just fell off the Empire State Building.

Now, far be it for me to cast aspersions upon a story such as this, but this all seems a bit 'WOW' in terms of how everything has happened.
                      Indeed its a bit WOW, I'm in quite a bit of shock myself.

In talking with my uncle, the police officer, he's told me not to post anything regarding phone lady unless he approves of it, and don't update the full thing until she's put away for good.

So sorry guys, no frequent updates on her for a while, thanks to our ever efficient judicial system

However, I assure everyone I'm not making this up. I'm way in shock myself, and there's no way I could even imagine this happening to someone else, let alone me.

Hopefully this is as unbelievable as my life will get!
                      Last edited by Ree; 08-31-2008, 11:30 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear about your leg. Get better soon.
                        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Hey...maybe you'll get lucky and by some miracle/strange chance not have a limp or cane ^^

But hope you get better soon and that that woman goes to jail for a long, long time.
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

and i'm kinda thinking.... it happened in the library. they should have banned her from the moment she was caught and protected you from her
                            so in a way they're responsible too. taking care of any missing scholarships might not be a bad way to make amends.

Comment

I'm not a person that really believes that lawsuits solve problems, but I honestly really think this woman better financially remburse you for this in some way or form. Talk to a lawyer, you may be able to see if resitiution can be a possible outcome with the charges brought against her. You lost out on a scholarship, and she in one swift move changed the way you're going to have to live your life.

Document everything. Then hit her where it hurts: the pocket.

And I hope you're feeling better! Get well soon!
                              "I, too, am saddened by the lack of hookers in this thread." -LingualMonkey

Comment

Quoth Nakajo View Post
                                Talk to a lawyer, you may be able to see if resitiution can be a possible outcome with the charges brought against her.
                                Ah, but therein lies a big problem - in a lot of cases when people are in jail, there are no funds with which to pay restitution. Or they are minimal ones. So should she be locked away a long time for this? You bet. Would it hinder any payments made to the victim? Without a doubt. It sucks, you know the person's in jail, but you also know you won't be getting your compensation any time soon, if ever.
                                Last edited by Ree; 08-31-2008, 01:48 PM. Reason: Edited quote

Comment

Working...
                                X