Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add yourself another member to the official GK fanclub. That was just exquisite.

You win... Well, take whatever you like. I can't deny anything to a post that good.
    "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

GK. You are just genius. Your misery makes my day. I LOVE you!!

:bow: I am but your lowly servant, oh Great One.
      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

gk, you have missed your calling as a novelist.

good sir, you should collect up your experiences and write that book, so the rest of the world can share your amusing tales!
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Kirkygirl View Post
          Are you freaking serious? Some dumbass called the city of Burnaby and the cops? Over snow??!?!
          Where'd this trailer trash come from???
          Burnaby, apparently. He was walking his dog ( At 4am in a blizzard? ) and the dog somehow slipped and broke a leg ( According to him anyway ). So this was of course Burnaby's fault because they hadn't moved the 2+ feet of snow out of his sight overnight. Now he wants someone to pony up cash for poochie. Except he's utterly sloshed and seems to be calling people at random that he thinks actually give a rat's ass. But yes, his first impulse upon his suppose canine injury was to phone around demanding cash at 4am.

The variety of names he gave me were all hockey players too. Dead hockey players. Of which he insisted he was.

and no I have no babies nor current matrimonial standing. ;p

Comment

Gravekeeper, if Stuart McLean ever decided to retire, I bet you could take his job and CBC wouldn't miss a step. How long did it take you to write that???

Comment

Quoth Mango View Post
              Gravekeeper, if Stuart McLean ever decided to retire, I bet you could take his job and CBC wouldn't miss a step. How long did it take you to write that???
              Took a few hours at least between calls. Mainly because of the rhyming -.-

Comment

So, do you normally write poetry??

And just exactly why was he calling you? Who were you being the scape-goat for??
                When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                  and no I have no babies nor current matrimonial standing. ;p
                  Let's see...I'm already married, and I'm probably twice your age anyway...

Will you be my son?
                  Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

You've defeated the Lich King without even setting foot in Azeroth, you've conjured a GECK out of thin air and planted it in the middle of DC, you've fried Xerxes/Shodan from afar with a simple query, you've sniped the head of John Romero--with a pistol.

You sir, have won. Everything.
                    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Khaaaan.... hahahahah... I got it.
                      Now stop making posts about my ex-boyfriend. :P
                      "You're not gone five minutes, Agent Scully, and I'm already starting to feel like a stranger in my own office-"
                      -Agent Doggett

Comment

One day, when Rapscallion decides to publish a "Customers Suck" book (hey, if WrestleCrap.com can do it, so can CustomersSuck.com!), there NEEDS to be a chapter of only Gravekeeper stories.

New York Times best-seller list Top 10 (non-fiction), easily.
                        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Working...
                        X