This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suckage, rounds 1-4 (long rounds)

So working the last four days with another 3 coming is not my ideal way to spend my time. It's even worse when the stupid flows like wine from Mt. Retardacas.

To the man who thought it was funny to lie about vomit in a theatre

Thank you so much, the first thing I want to do is clean up someone elses bodily fluids. Oh! wait. You were only kidding. Hahaha, my mistake. That was a funny joke/lie. Ha ha.

Wait. My bad.

No it wasn't. F you you sorry excuse for a man. Oh, and go f your mother, grow an incurable cancer and die in a fire.

To the person who puked in the upstairs restroom

Next time aim for the toilet. Not the floor, not the wall. THE F-ING toilet!

A few gems

Gem 1

Lady: L
    Me

L: You should smile, it's the holidays.

Go f yourself. I'm tired, sick of crowds, board, and not in the mood to smile.

My response?

Me: Not allowed to smile. Court order.

Gem 2

Out of towner: OT
    Me

OT: Do we pay for the popcorn or does it come with the price of [ticket] admission

Me: No, absolutely not. You have to pay for it.

Gem 3

Old bat: OB
    Me

OB: Where are the main entrances
    Me: The giant doors you just walked through.

Gem 4

Lady: L
    Me

L: (as I'm preparing to take their tickets at the ticket stand) Do we give these to you now?

Me: (After I've finished ripping them) No, I just like standing here.

To the people who complained that I was disturbing them while trying to seat customers for a show. My superiors told me to do this. You paid 9 bucks? SO DID EVERYONE ELSE! These people paid for the show, I have to find seats. It's not my fault that we're understaffed and I couldn't get here quick enough to do this. Quit bitching and move over.

To the various people that entered theatres before or while we were trying to clean them. Thank you so much for making our job more difficult. What are you thinking? Does "bright overhead lights" and " working staff" scream "sit down" to you? NO. It means get the fuck out and stay in the hallway until we're done.

Oh, unless you enjoy sitting in other peoples filth. Then go right ahead, sit down, take a load off. Just don't come complaining when you wonder why the show was so dirty.

This is why we need razor wire for the doors.

And to the people who couldn't wait for their show before my shift ended:

YOU LYING SOB's. YOU'RE NOT DISABLED, YOU JUST DIDN'T WANT TO STAND IN A LINE WITH EVERYONE ELSE. OH, AND WE'RE GIVING YOU ATTITUDE? WHY DON'T YOU WAIT AND SEE WHAT KIND OF ATTITUDE THE OTHER CUSTOMERS GIVE YOU!

OH, POOR YOU, YOU HAVE BAD BACKS, ALL OF YOU? EVEN THE LITTLE GIRL?

WELL JOIN THE F-ING CLUB! I'VE BEEN ON MY FEET, ON CEMENT FLOORS NO LESS FOR THE PAST 4 DAYS, YOU THINK YOUR BACKs HURT? JUST ASK MYSELF AND ALL MY COWORKERS HOW WE FEEL!

AND NO, POKING YOUR HEADS IN THE DOOR EVERY TEN SECONDS WILL NOT MAKE US WORK FASTER. LEARN SOME F-ING PATIENCE.

And to everyone else. Sorry about the long lines. BUT A REFILL LINE DOES NOT EXIST. THIS IS OUR ONLY CONCESSION STAND. QUIT WASTING YOUR OWN TIME COMPLAINING TO A MANAGER AND GET IN A NORMAL LINE WITH EVERYONE ELSE!

Sorry, just need to get some of this off my chest. Just so many people to deal with.
    Screw normal. You know why? 'Cause if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader.

Christopher Titus.

Here, you need this. *Hands over lots and lots of chocolate and lots and lots of scotch*
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

For Gem 2,

I was in a little town once visiting a friend and at their theater your rice of admision also got you a small popcorn and a drink or some nachos and a drink. So honest question.

Comment

Quoth solidmetalgear19 View Post
        Me: Not allowed to smile. Court order.
        I'm so stealing that.
        The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Same here

Quoth Aethian View Post
          For Gem 2,

I was in a little town once visiting a friend and at their theater your rice of admision also got you a small popcorn and a drink or some nachos and a drink. So honest question.
          Same here, years ago at an Art House showing of 'The Year's Best Animation' included a large drink (no pop-corn or candy, those were extra). This was not the normal theater's operation, the local animation club rented the place for just that weekend. And as a non-club member my ticket was a lot more expensive too.

Comment

[QUOTE=OH, POOR YOU, YOU HAVE BAD BACKS, ALL OF YOU? EVEN THE LITTLE GIRL? .[/QUOTE]

My sister is in a wheelchair with me needing to push it. So I guess I leave the kids sitting alone while I push her into the theater? I would bring all of us in at the sametime. Even though we will wait until the theater is ready and opened.

Comment

Quoth mscrybaby View Post
              My sister is in a wheelchair with me needing to push it. So I guess I leave the kids sitting alone while I push her into the theater? I would bring all of us in at the sametime. Even though we will wait until the theater is ready and opened.
              I think the point is that the complainers were standing there, no one in a wheelchair, just fine, but lying to get in to the theater ahead of everyone else. I'm sure the OP would not have had a problem if there were actually someone in the group with a wheelchair and they were willing to wait for the cleaning to be done.
              Labor boards have info on local laws for free
              HR believes the first person in the door
              Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
              Document everything
              CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

And people wonder why I've invested in my home theater.

Comment

Working...
                X