This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Sorta Back

Don't know if you all remember me....I never really left. I just kinda got too busy to come.

Anyways, just to catch up: I left my job at the pharmacy after 2 years. It was good leaving and not giving a damn about them anymore.

Two weeks ago I moved to Seattle, Washington where I am currently self employed and loving it. Nothing like not having a boss. Heck, I should be working right now....but what I don't know wont hurt me.

Anyhoooo....in addition I am also pursuing a film career, taking film classes/jobs anywhere I can find them. My schedule is usually very busy but I will try and stop by here more often. I see not much has changed, aka: no hacks.

Olive juice you too.

to Seattle!

Mike
    Meow.........

Comment

I remember you - welcome back!

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth BrassCowboy View Post
        Two weeks ago I moved to Seattle, Washington
        Welcome to the beautiful Pacific Northwest! I moved to Eugene, Oregon a couple of months ago, and have not missed Phoenix!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth BrassCowboy View Post
          I left my job at the pharmacy after 2 years. It was good leaving and not giving a damn about them anymore.
          I wish I could leave the hell hole, but I have bills that need paying so I need the paycheck every week.
          "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Anonymous

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual." - Dr. House

Comment

Working...
          X