This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
    You now have me imagining Larry the Cable Guy singing "Enter Sandman." What the hell.
    Doing better than I am then...

"Grain, I say, grain of sand, boy!"

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      Completely off topic, but there are some fantastic covers out there..

Secret Agent Man
      by Toledo Polka-motion.
      Last edited by EricKei; 07-15-2014, 05:54 PM. Reason: trimmed quote
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth mhkohne View Post
        Ebay. I kid you not. Set up an Ebay account and set up searches on the band's name. You'll get associated crap, but some day the band's cd will pop up.
        Oh, I know I could do that. But I don't want their CD. I want that one song, free, online. And not because I'm cheap. But because I want to share it with people, and a link to such a thing would be awesome for that. For situations just like this.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Boondock Tow!
          Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Jester, I've put the word out with some of the DJ's I know. One of em already sent me this link, with an "are you sure they covered walk this way? this is the only acdc cover they did I can find. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWAS4tlL4m4

Comment

No, they didn't cover "Walk This Way." That was Rum-DMC covering Aerosmith.
              But then again, they didn't cover AC/DC's "You Shook Me All Night Long" as I had originally posted. The DID cover AC/DC's "Back in Black," as you posted. Thank you for the correction. Whoops!

Now, if your DJ friends can find the studio version, that would be awesome. Not because I'm really picky or anything. But because the studio version is superior to the live version in every way, and makes even doubters go, "Yeah, I can see that!"

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth rapana1 View Post
                OOOOhhhh. I wonder if Hayseed Dixie have ever done a cover of Enter Sandman? The thought of that makes me happy.
                *headbangs*
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyoP7ygyq4
                I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post

Now, if your DJ friends can find the studio version, that would be awesome. Not because I'm really picky or anything. But because the studio version is superior to the live version in every way, and makes even doubters go, "Yeah, I can see that!"
                  I *believe* its on this page:

http://www.ac-dc.cc/perl/disco.cgi?t...overs&itemid=H

(Trainee Internet Radio DJ myself... someone mentions music I *have to find it.... lol)
                  I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    No, they didn't cover "Walk This Way." That was Rum-DMC covering Aerosmith.
                    Those 200 kinds of rum you mentioned might be getting to you methinks.
                    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Unfortunately the "Enter Sandman" cover is not available to those of us using mobile devices, so I was unable to listen to it.

Quoth Gizmo View Post
                      Yes and no. That is the original studio version, so you can hear how great a cover it was, but unfortunately, they only include a snippet of it, and not the whole song. Which, admittedly, is more than I had before. So thanks.

Quoth otakuneko View Post
                      Those 200 kinds of rum you mentioned might be getting to you methinks.
                      I can only hope.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Jester, I should have it soon. Buddy has the CD, he's going to drop it off next time he's coming through my area.

Comment

Quoth rapana1 View Post
                          OOOOhhhh. I wonder if Hayseed Dixie have ever done a cover of Enter Sandman? The thought of that makes me happy.
                          *headbangs*
                          Iron Horse does...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R-2Hi9j4yM
                          Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Unfortunately, that's mis-labeled. It's Pat Boone from the Album "In A Metal Mood: No More Mr. Nice Guy". It's NOT Hayseed Dixie.
                            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
                              Unfortunately, that's mis-labeled. It's Pat Boone from the Album "In A Metal Mood: No More Mr. Nice Guy". It's NOT Hayseed Dixie.
                              Bah. I knew it sounded different to their normal stuff.

Comment

If I remember right, they did an entire CD of Metallica covers.
                                Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                                OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                                she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                                Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Working...
                                X