Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Brain Burps

Closed Thread

Read your goddamn letter!
Old 01-29-2019, 01:30 AM
Assistant Manager

Default Read your goddamn letter!

One of the programs we have for our students is a bridging program of sorts aimed at folks who are qualified in their home country, but need to do a bridging program before they can register with the medical board in Australia (short version: they apply to the board, board determines whether they need to do the bridging program or not, they then apply to us or another provider).

On the very first day of the course, we provide the students with a letter that outlines where their field placements will be located, the dates, what they need to do and what they need to take with them on the first day.

Over the last two weeks, I have had the following queries from the most recent mob of students:

- Am I going to Beach City Hospital or Beach City Private Hospital? (Hint: the letter did not mention the word "Private" in the title and a five minute Google search would have narrowed it down)
- What do I need to bring on my first day?
- Where do I go/who do I need to meet?
- Do I need to complete the orientation modules? (This was asked in relation to a facility that DIDN'T require the modules)

Seriously, READ YOUR F*CKING LETTER PEOPLE!!!
Closed Thread