Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely a drama queen! What's the point??

I have been forgotten at a doctor's office too though - at an allergy shot place. I was actually sitting almost right in front of the person and when they pull up your account to give you the shot, it also has your picture. Well she pulled up my account, said she gave me the shot, and went on.... and I was still sitting there. Thankfully she figured out the mistake fairly quickly.

Another time at this same place it was my third time getting a shot before another patient clued me in to the fact that they have an electronic sign-in system. No one at the stupid place had bothered to tell me that or to issue me an ID card to sign in with. Thanks.

If it weren't the only place around here that has allergy shot hours after 5:00 PM, I would go somewhere else..... but I don't want to take an hour out of work to drive, wait, get a shot, and drive back....... so I go after work and this is the only place. Still I'm amazed at how badly the office seems to run sometimes....

Comment

Quoth aurelemsrealm View Post
      Second, why the hell are you driving without a valid license? I can always call a cop to come resolve the issue if you don't knock it off with your attitude problem.
      Not really on-topic here, but at my new job (Car insurance subrogation collections) I have the power to suspend someone's license in about 1/2 the states if they refuse to cooperate.

It's fun. Especially when they really made me and I go searching for their info to suspend - don't believe me that I can do that? You're gonna get a little surprise in the mail soon! And the best part is they brought it on themselves by driving w/o insurance and then being a jerk and refusing to take responsibility when damage was done to someone else's car. The latter is an accident (usually), but the former is illegal. Hey, if they keep on driving anyway, they might get to meet Paris in jail!

Comment

Quoth Reyneth View Post
        And the best part is they brought it on themselves by driving w/o insurance and then being a jerk and refusing to take responsibility when damage was done to someone else's car. The latter is an accident (usually), but the former is illegal. Hey, if they keep on driving anyway, they might get to meet Paris in jail!
        Not necessarily.

My brother was in a situation where he backed into a car that was parked illegally across a small alley from a loading area. He was working at the time and driving the company vehicle.

Unfortunately, the guy who he was working for (a former friend) was too cheap to actually have commercial insurance on the van, so he basically dumped the whole thing into my brother's lap. My brother didn't have a car at the time, and since the insurance on the van wasn't for commercial purposes, the insurance company wouldn't pay the claim and the owner of the company offered a paltry $200 to the woman who's illegally-parked car had been damaged.

She wouldn't take the $200, the company guy wouldn't pay for the actual repairs, and my brother ended up with a suspended license because of it.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Back over here, where we have the thread topic... *sticks out her tongue*

My Mom told me a story the other night. She went into some pet supply store, picked up some small item (treats, or something) and got in line.

It was her, a slightly older woman, and the guy at the head of the line, in line. For some reason, the guy at the head of the line had to go to his car to get... a rewards card, I think. So, Cashier's sitting there, waiting for customer to return, unable to suspend transaction, so she calls up a coworker. Meanwhile, slightly older woman is ranting blue murder about the dog she has out in the car, and, OMG! Fluffy's gonna die of heat stroke!

Er, no wait... Mom was in front of this lady, I think...

Anyway, Mom lets Lady go ahead of her, since she's early for whatever she was doing that day. Meanwhile, slightly older lady is still bitching at the cashier for going slow, and her poor dog's gonna die!
          Mom has meanwhile been moved up to the cashier in the line she started in, cause guy returned with card.

Mom follows lady out of the store, and gets a good look at the lady's car as she gets in. Mom saw no dog, so, unless it was a purse-size dog, she didn't have one.
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth RammsteinGirl View Post
            Wow, that woman was an attention whore for sure. It was HER damn fault she had to wait because she came so unprepared.. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (LOL) is wrong with people not bringing their ID's and other necessary documents with them when they go out?
            My favorite is when they don't have their insurance card, and think that telling me, "Oh, it's Blue Cross" will magically make me be able to pull their information out of my ass.
            I can think of about 20 different plans from an assortment of Blue Cross providers. All through different carriers. Yeah, bring me your card and then I'll bill it through for you.

Comment

Guess what!! the ER treats you more worse than a doctor's office! I know what that's like! I was abused by paramedics, true story!!!
              Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

Working...
              X