This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing

So a 22 year old film student makes a short film that is Hollywood quality in a sci-fi setting, and it was so well done that Hollywood wants to make it into a feature film. There's a story and the short at this link: http://mashable.com/2013/01/14/rha-sci-fi-short/

Wooooooww That is amazing I would love to see that on the big screen.

Comment

Stunning.

More originality in that then most anything coming out of Hollywood at the moment.
      As soon as I start thinking
      That I'm sensible and sane
      The Random Hedgehog comes along
      And fiddles with my Brain
      (from card I got)

Comment

I think this is how the movie 9 was started --- by some student or ameture on a tight budget.
        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Saw and Napoleon Dynamite were also based on film shorts created by film students

Quite a few good decent movies start out that way. Let's just hope this film doesn't end up going the way of Saw.

Comment

How cool! I'd totally see that on the big screen! And this is coming from someone who rarely frequents movie theaters.
            Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Wow, that's impressive as hell. I just have one gripe- why, oh WHY do almost all of the stories revolving around machine intelligence cast the machines as homicidal maniacs out to destroy the species that created them?? I much prefer Heinlein's take on machine intelligence.
              You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Working...
              X