This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
    Unless she handed the rope to the girl, she's not responsible for her suicide. This smacks to me of the beginning of a terrible state of affairs where no-one is ever allowed to take responsibility for their own actions and someone must always be blamed.
    I agree with you Lace. I think those people are horrible human beings for what they did to Megan. But, they didn't hand her the rope and make her jump...

I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I know the parents were on Dr. Phil the other day and I only saw a piece of it.
      Megan's mother herself stated that Megan had come to her about what the supposed boy had said online and the Mom went off on how dissapointed and upset she was with Megan for being online when she wasn't supposed to be.
      To me that points out that it wasn't just the e-mail that pushed Megan . . .having a parent be mad/ dissapointed in a child CAN be the straw that breaks the camels back.
      Honestly I didn't watch much more of the show as I happen to have some really strong opinions on this situation . . .(as seen in earlier posts by myself on this thread)
      Last edited by Emrld; 01-10-2008, 03:00 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
      X