X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $100 SNickerdoodles

http://www.kptv.com/story/23529308/m...n-cookie-boxes
    -------------------

A guy found a $100 bill in his box of cookies and went back to Wal Mart and found another, Turns out it was a radio stunt and they said they hid hundreds all over town.

How would you like to work at that Wal Mart? They are going to have open boxes all over that store for weeks.

If I was them, I would skip the lawyers and go straight to hiring ninja assassins.
    "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

*heading for Wal Mart even as we speak*

Closed? Who cares?

Comment

WTF? In the post-Tylenol era, how can a radio station think it's a good idea to go into a store and open SEALED packages of food?

I can just imagine the followup - this gets into the public conciousness that a radio station is putting money in food packages as a publicity stunt. A no-goodnik opens packages, tampers with the contents in a harmful manner, inserts a $1 or $5 bill (doing it on the cheap), and re-seals it. Customer finds the bill, assumes it's just a publicity stunt, and consumes the tampered product.

Only logical action for the store, on finding out that SOME of a particular product was tampered with, would be to pull ALL of it from the shelves, closely examine each box to see if it was possibly tampered with, and damage out any that were even slightly suspicious.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
      X