Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH NOES! WHATEVER WILL I DO KNOWING THAT PARIS HILTON HAS BEEN LOCKED UP AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

/heavy sarcasm. Very heavy.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I second Raps' reaction:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Paris Hilton is just a ridiculous excuse for a human being.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

I hope she becomes someones prison bitch in there. If the women in that lockup have the same feelings as those of us on this board, she won't have it easy. She needs a good dose of "real" simple life.

I hope she gets a bruise or two or three or four...A purple nurple.
        Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

I know Paris Hilton is not really well liked and it's natural to wish she have to serve her full sentence and learn from what she has done...but I don't think it's right or fair at all to wish her physical harm. JMO of course.

Comment

Serious!

I am SO GLAD her drunk ass has been sentenced to prison! It's about freaking time! Celebrities are NOT above the law, and I am so thankful that someone is holding that rotten little skank accountable for her actions. (Frankly, I wish celebrities would be arrested over a lot more than just this... why is it suddenly ok to start flashing your vag all over the damn place, anyway? Don't people get arrested for indecent exposure anymore? And I've seen at least a half dozen videos online of either her or her dumbass friends driving like assholes even when sober. Why no reckless driving charges against any of them? Yea, that's right, I'm talking about YOU, Lindsey Lohan and Brandon Davis!)

That there are people out there chanting "Free Paris!"-it just makes my blood BOIL. It's insulting to me and every other person out there who has lost a family member or friend due to drunk driving. I am so angry, but so thankful that she is being made an example for others!

Here's hoping she isn't released super early like Michelle Rodriguez was, due to "overcrowding" or some such shit. I used to love MR-still kind of do, but MAN was I pissed and disappointed when she was arrested for her last DUI.

(P.S. We miss you, Mally-I know if you were alive to see this, you'd be laughing your ass off too!)
            "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

I dont think her sentance was effected by who she was, if anything with her $400 an hour laywers Im suprised they didnt find some tiny little technicality to get her off.

I think the judge was just fed up with miss 'i can do anything i want' attitude. How many PH wannbes does he see everyday who think daddy's money can buy them out of anything.It seems to me that it was a spoilt brat who finally got her long overdue humility ball and chain. She is just like the rest of us, she has to obey the law to.

I also think the other prisoners are going to have a FIELD DAY with her!

the sad thing is, shes going to write a book, have a movie made and be in the tabloids for the next 3 years riding this.... sigh
              I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

I hope Paris Hilton's mother comes to visit her daughter IF she goes to jail. It sounds as if everyone in her social strata needs a can of reality whoop ass. I am starting to wonder if Paris won't weasel her anorexic ass out of this, though. As many a convict has observed, "That's why they call it 'capital punishment.' Those without the capital get the punishment."

Another shocking thing to me is the fact that Elliott Mintz works for Paris Hilton now and came to her lame-assed defense. He used to be an assistant to John Lennon. I am royally disappointed.
                Last edited by lastofthesummerwine; 05-07-2007, 05:51 PM.
                "It's not me that you hate; it's those nasty truths I serve up. Hey, man, I'm just honesty's vessel!" --Me

Comment

Quoth lastofthesummerwine View Post
                  Another shocking thing to me is the fact that Elliott Mintz works for Paris Hilton now and came to her lame-assed defense.
                  Not no more, Paris fired Elliott Mintz.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18524050/?GT1=9951

She is calling the jail sentence "Cruel". Anyone who gets caught thinks this. She brought it on all herself for driving drunk last year and then driving recklessly on a suspended license, with the headlights off?
                  Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

No, she rehired him:

http://www.canada.com/topics/enterta...9bbc99&k=31215

If she employs all "these people" why didn't one of them drive her dippy ass around? Anyone knows it's easier to mix drinks if someone else is doing the driving-- even when you "don't know" your license is suspended.
                    "It's not me that you hate; it's those nasty truths I serve up. Hey, man, I'm just honesty's vessel!" --Me

Comment

You guys....we are talking about the girl who thought every car had an infinite gas tank.................please be serious here........don't ask silly rhetorical questions.
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Wait, I must have missed the infinite gas tank thing... WTF?

However here's a classic for anyone who hasn't seen it:
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY8oLrJE5Qw
                        Yes, definitely a smooth move there. Back into a parked car in front of 20 video cameras and then drive off. Without a seat belt on I might add.
                        "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

Quoth JuniorMintz View Post
                          (P.S. We miss you, Mally-I know if you were alive to see this, you'd be laughing your ass off too!)
                          Mally??

In any case, yay for it, though the sad thing is she'll get a TV show on it, possibly during it. (Simple Life 6: Jail Life). Shows Paris in posh jail. Then shows Nicole enjoying freedom.
                          Military Spouse Support.
                          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                            Mally??
                            Perhaps you missed JAM's very moving post about her friend who was killed by a drunk driver.
                            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ead.php?t=3142
                            Last edited by Ree; 05-08-2007, 11:25 PM.
                            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Oh yeah, with the jackass. I remember reading that.

Sorry
                              Military Spouse Support.
                              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

My hubby told me last night that she's calling for the Governor to commute her sentence because it was "cruel". WTH? Is this true? Or was my hubby pulling my leg?

Comment

Working...
                                X