X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Package thieves get glitter bombed

Link

The guy creates a decoy package that sets off a glitter bomb if opened.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Dang...I was just about to post that!

Genius, wouldn't you say?

It's a clever design, to say the least.
    Last edited by mjr; 12-18-2018, 03:07 PM.
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

I wonder if it could be ordered on Amazon?

Hmmmm... They do have this.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Warning, in the past the law has been rather irritable about mailed envelopes full of glitter. This might well get the person in trouble.

That said, the camera/mic and GPS setup is brilliant.
        Last edited by Mental_Mouse; 12-18-2018, 08:53 PM. Reason: saw the video....

Comment

This is why I would try to require a signature.

"Are you made of straw?"
          "No, something more terrifying."
          "It better not be glitter."
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth Mental_Mouse View Post
            Warning, in the past the law has been rather irritable about mailed envelopes full of glitter. This might well get the person in trouble.

That said, the camera/mic and GPS setup is brilliant.
            This wasn't mailed, though. It was a "bait box" the guy created himself and put on his own porch.
            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

There was something on the local news last week where someone ordered a glitter bomb online and added a note "Please stop stealing packages". This is so, so much better.
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
                Dang...I was just about to post that!
                I was surprised you hadn't when I made this topic.
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Hmmm, wonder if there's a way to combine glitter with used cat litter.....
                  "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
                    Hmmm, wonder if there's a way to combine glitter with used cat litter.....

You can't prove that used litter came from any of MY ktties . . .
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                      You can't prove that used litter came from any of MY kitties . . .
                      I now have a new business plan.

Comment

A couple of the reactions in the initial video were not genuine. He loaned the box to a few other people, and at least one of them had a friend of theirs open it and provide reactions.

The guy was disappointed.

Interestingly, I think he is local and used to work pretty close to where I did....
                        “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                        One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                        The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
                          A couple of the reactions in the initial video were not genuine. He loaned the box to a few other people, and at least one of them had a friend of theirs open it and provide reactions.

The guy was disappointed.

Interestingly, I think he is local and used to work pretty close to where I did....
                          I loved the "reconsidering his life choices" shot.

Comment

Working...
                          X