• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrubs personality test!

http://scrubs.mopnt.com/fun/personality/

Which character are you?

You are...Jordan Sullivan
    A.K.A. "The Bitch"

Well, aren't you hot stuff? At least, that's what you'd like us all to think. Cool and confident on the outside, wielding the powers of your wit, sexuality, and nerves of steel, you're actually a timid creature on the inside. Still, that doesn't mean you're interested in acting like a pansy.
    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Hello? Yoo-hoo! Hi! Say, have you been tested for Attention Deficit Disorder? You've got your head in the clouds, my friend, but it helps make you a more interesting person. Your friends may think you're a bit of a dork, and you may make the wrong decisions on occasion, but you're a sweet, happy person who's on the right track in life. You may want to hire a bodyguard, though...you're the type to attract stalkers.
    Attached Files
    3 Basic rules for ordering food.
    - Order from the menu.
    - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
    - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

You are...Dr. Cox
      A.K.A. "The Big Jerk"

Rebel, thy name is YOU! You don't do things by the rules -- at all -- and you're damn proud of it, despite the fact that such a philosophy tends to bite you in the ass more often than you like. Your brusque and sarcastic manner puts off most around you, but your high standards elicit nothing but respect. It's possible that your rough exterior is a cover to deeper, more vulnerable feelings inside. Only you know for sure.
      The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

You are...Dr. Kelso
        A.K.A. "The Most Evil Person on the Planet"

Who likes you? Practically no one. Do you care? Not one bit. You don't relish social situations, even if your daily life forces you to tolerate them. You're known to make the best of things, even if it's at the expense of others. On the bright side, in making yourself happy, you are sure to live a long, healthy life...that is if no one kills you first.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
          You are...Dr. Cox
          A.K.A. "The Big Jerk"
          Right. I'm now officially stalking you. I ADORE Dr Cox....
          *stalk stalk*

*does test*
          Oooh, I'm Dr Cox too!

I must now stalk MYSELF!

*stalk stalk*
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Somehow, I don't see anyone stalking me as the evillest person on the planet. XD
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

You are...Dr. Cox
              A.K.A. "The Big Jerk"

Rebel, thy name is YOU! You don't do things by the rules -- at all -- and you're damn proud of it, despite the fact that such a philosophy tends to bite you in the ass more often than you like. Your brusque and sarcastic manner puts off most around you, but your high standards elicit nothing but respect. It's possible that your rough exterior is a cover to deeper, more vulnerable feelings inside. Only you know for sure.

/Win.
              "How bloody difficult is it to take care of a DVD?"
              ~Me after any time I look at the back of a disc~

Comment

You are...Dr. Cox
                A.K.A. "The Big Jerk"

Comment

I am...Carla
                  A.K.A. "The Spicy Firecracker"
                  You possess a compassion for, and are fiercely protective of, those around you and tend to make friends easily, despite your sometimes bossy and judgmental attitude. But you're just trying to help and advise, right? In spite of your best intentions, sometimes your help isn't well-received...and sometimes it's not even acknowledged at all. For all life's shortcomings, you live a pretty charmed one. Enjoy it!

Ok, I took the test twice because there were some questions I couldn't decide which answer to pick. I got Carla both times, I guess that's really me.

Comment

When I first took the test, I was JD. But now, I've become...

You are...The Todd
                    A.K.A. "The Horn Dawg"

SEX!
                    Got your attention now?
                    You know what's important in life: Food, sex, and speaking in the third person. You astound many with your ability to succeed without really trying. Others, you just plain creep out. Duuuuuuuude! ... High five!
                    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

You are...J.D.
                      A.K.A. "The Dork"
                      Hello? Yoo-hoo! Hi! Say, have you been tested for Attention Deficit Disorder? You've got your head in the clouds, my friend, but it helps make you a more interesting person. Your friends may think you're a bit of a dork, and you may make the wrong decisions on occasion, but you're a sweet, happy person who's on the right track in life. You may want to hire a bodyguard, though...you're the type to attract stalkers.
                      When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

You are...Elliot
                        A.K.A. "White...The Whitest"

No one likes you. But that's just first impressions! Once people get beyond your initial...weirdness, they come to see you as a pretty cool person who genuinely tries, over and over if need be, to succeed in everything -- work, relationships, and life in general. All you need to do is relax a little, build up a little self-confidence, and maybe figure out what to do with that hair in your face.

Yeah, that sounds like me.
                        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
                        X