This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comic Strip about Retail

I just found this comic called Retail by Norm Feuti. This strip is funny, and oh so true! I just read the last two months of it and alternately laughed and cried because it's so plausible!

http://www.dailyink.com/en-us/conten...feature=Retail
    "I try to take reality one day at time, but sometimes several days attack me at once."

Thanx for posting that link. I was having to go to a Seattle paper link and only able to see the previous month. This strip is one of my new faves. Especially since I made the transition to "the dark side"...i.e. managment.
    (now to see how long that lasts)
    Any good laugh is a most welcome thing.

Comment

I have to admit that it's in my favourites list and has been since it came out. I'll be linking it from the front pages when I get everything in shape.

It's almost as good as our weekly strip.

Rapscallion

Comment

There's one that's going into my favorites too. That Cooper guy is so totally me.
        "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Quoth Rosakala View Post
          I just found this comic called Retail by Norm Feuti. This strip is funny, and oh so true! I just read the last two months of it and alternately laughed and cried because it's so plausible!

http://www.dailyink.com/en-us/conten...feature=Retail
          I like this link better than the Seattle Times one. The comic looks larger and is easier to read (especially the Sunday ones). Thanks!
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

:bump:

Check out today's comic! For a hopeless nerd like me, it's brilliant!
            My LiveJournal

Comment

:bump: Check out this week's comics. Some schmuck returns an opened software package and causes all sorts of trouble. To quote The Simpsons, "It's funny because it's true!"
              My LiveJournal

Comment

I think damn near every member has run into that problem at least once.
                "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

So very true. So very sad. Cooper's retail blog has a blurb on it, too.

Comment

I am Cooper too, the strip of 11/26/2006, is sooo close to what i go through on a daily basis whatr with the cars and all.

Comment

I love reading the strip. Though I wish he didn't deviate (Especially with that Wheel of prizes week strip).

Comment

I saw that comic today, and laughed out loud. http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/retail.asp
                        What's with that kid's expression??
                        It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                        -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
                          I saw that comic today, and laughed out loud. http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/retail.asp
                          What's with that kid's expression??
                          What kid? Theirs a woman complaining about being cold!!

(The kid one is the June 18 one in the dropdown menu. Seems the site has a really bad linking problem.)

Comment

The link goes to the newest strip. If you go back in the archive, you can see the address bar changing and you get a static link.

Same sort of system exists for our comic strip here.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                            X