Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

This is particularly superior to most quizzes due to the sheer volume of results.

http://www.tk421.net/character/

Boba Fett

A highly-protective and skilled mercenary, you live by your own code and care nothing for the concerns of others.

Everyone dies... but since no one has paid me to kill you... sleep well.

(I posted my results by right clicking on the pic and pasting it between image tags, then copying and pasting the text.)
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

A controlled personality with a vast range of skills and behavior, you are often intrigued by the people and places surrounding you.

nope. no surprise there.

nice to know i wouldn't kill my best friend though.....

Comment

Oooh! John Sheridan!

I like this test, simply because it's not deciding the character in question based on your preference of lightsabre colour etc - you know, simple crap like that.

Rapscallion

Comment

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

Interesting result, it actually made me laugh. And Aragorn is one of my favorite fictional characters.
        "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I am Galadriel...

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Interesting.
          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Yoda here...

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

B
            "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
            I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

I don't like mine

Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Anakin Skywalker is a character in the Star Wars universe. The Star Wars Databank profiles his life story.

Why couldn't it have been just plain Darth Vader?
              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

DOH I knew I was evil! Sorry all.

Palpatine

A mastermind of maneuvering surrounding forces, you care little for the concerns of those in your way.

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Palpatine is a character in the Star Wars universe.
                Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Raistlin Majere

An intensely private individual that chooses actions with care, you strive to further your own skills and powers.
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Bandit View Post
                    Yoda here...
                    Yoda, I got too!
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

And Yoda also am I!
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth LadyBarbossa View Post
                        I don't like mine

Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Anakin Skywalker is a character in the Star Wars universe. The Star Wars Databank profiles his life story.

Why couldn't it have been just plain Darth Vader?
                        same here
                        not sure i like it

Comment

Aragorn.

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

Comment

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.
                            YAHOO! I Got Yoda! I got Yoda!
                            I AM the evil bastard!
                            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Wesly Crusher

A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!
                              Expect great things, but you'll get what you get.

PossJB

Comment

Working...
                              X