Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you i can almost under stand his view, he gave them names that people would dispise so they could make their own dicesions based on their experiences.
    He claimes to be teaching them about non-violence and he did say he believed in the actual meaning of the swastika.
    Unless hes saying nastier stuff... i dont think the names matter.
    Truthis i knew a german woman born in 1943 named adolfa... and i thought iw was a wonderful name for her

Comment

saying they would have a cake made at the Wal-Mart in Lower Nazareth Township
      For some reason that made me laugh.
      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Thanks for the move. Sightings was the closest place I could think of to put it, but this fits better.

I've seen some horrendous names for children in my life, but nothing smacks of malicious hate like "Adolf Hitler" and "Aryan Nation".
        "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Well, their last name is Campbell. The Gaelic origin of the name "Campbell" is from "cam" and "beul", which means crooked mouth. Not to mention that Clan Campbell was responsible for two of the worst massacres (one of which damn near wiped out my clan on my dad's side) in Scottish history. I'd better stop now. I could continue on this particular rant for hours.

Quoth Ree View Post
          Why can't their children's cakes just say, "Happy Birthday Adolf" and "Happy Birthday JoyceLynn"?
          They wouldn't be able to make their racist little point then....which would match their pointed little heads!
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Are they TRYING to ruin that kid's life for eternity?!?

I wouldn't even name a cockroach after a worthless shitbag like Hitler. (I felt bad for this one cat whose picture I saw once; poor thing had a facial marking like a black mustache on white fur and got stuck with that name)

Definitely with the store on this one.
            ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Quoth Amethyst Hunter View Post
              (I felt bad for this one cat whose picture I saw once; poor thing had a facial marking like a black mustache on white fur and got stuck with that name)

completely OT, but there's actually a website out there that does nothing but post pictures of cats that look like that... they call them Kitlers... I have to say, that has to be a great punishment for the man where he's gone from nearly taking over the world to being the punchline on jokes about cats that look like they have mustaches.

oh and didn't mention earlier... they had to be using his full name for the sake of making a point... my birthday cakes all said "smiley" ... had they said "smiley eagle" I'd have known that I had done something wrong and this cake was my last meal (because parents never use a child's full name unless they are in trouble).
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Yeah, I'm going to have to call horsest on the idea that "she doesn't understand why it's such a big deal." Mom knows EXACTLY why its a big deal, and is getting totally off on it.

Why else suggest the whole name? Who does that? Someone who is going for shock value, that's who. That whole pretending she doesn't understand why it's offensive is a crock. Those parents are getting EXACTLY what they want out of this. They didn't ask for just "Adolf" because they were afraid that wouldn't be contoversial enough. They didn't go back to the Walmart where they were getting served in the past because, well, Walmart wasn't kicking up a fuss, so off to find new prey to scandalize.

Losers. And attention whores.

And downright abusive people. I pity those poor children. Such a shame.

Comment

I wouldn't laugh too hard if, after suffering years of humiliation and abuse thanks to their racist fuckhead parents, those kids wound up changing their names to Nelson Mandela and Rosa Parks.

I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
                    I've seen some horrendous names for children in my life, but nothing smacks of malicious hate like "Adolf Hitler" and "Aryan Nation".
                    Now realize that Adolf Hitler wasn't Aryan, and we have a whole new can of worms. (Aryans tend to be light skinned, light haired with light eyes. Hitler had dark hair and eyes. Which is why I always laughed because he was the "most jewish" looking person in the era)
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
                      Why can't their children's cakes just say, "Happy Birthday Adolf" and "Happy Birthday JoyceLynn"?
                      Exactly. My cakes certainly never had my full name on them (mainly because there wouldn't have been room). They're just after the reaction and publicity for their beliefs.
                      "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                        Now realize that Adolf Hitler wasn't Aryan, and we have a whole new can of worms.
                        Hell, Hitler wasn't even *German* either

Seriously though, this family of idiots wanted the attention, and now they're upset that they got it.
                        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I guess they wanted a different kind of attention. Though, hey, 15 minutes of fame is still fame.
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

regarding Cake decorating

If you read through the new storey they state that We do not see what is wrong with it is just a name.

I do remember that Nazis support is considered Illegal in most countries

Scoring the net for anything related to legally supporing Nazis does not exist.

What scares me is the anti group that is backing them. It would be the same as naming your child after some emperor that caused destruction.

((( They do breath the same combination of hydrogen all other earth dwellers do)

Comment

Quoth Amethyst Hunter View Post
                              (I felt bad for this one cat whose picture I saw once; poor thing had a facial marking like a black mustache on white fur and got stuck with that name)
                              If I had a cat with that marking, I'd call him Groucho Marx or Charlie Chaplin.
                              Quoth Severen13 View Post
                              I wouldn't laugh too hard if, after suffering years of humiliation and abuse thanks to their racist fuckhead parents, those kids wound up changing their names to Nelson Mandela and Rosa Parks.
                              Or marrying nonwhite spouses.
                              Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                              Yeah, I'm going to have to call horsest on the idea that "she doesn't understand why it's such a big deal." Mom knows EXACTLY why its a big deal, and is getting totally off on it.
                              Oh absolutely. There's no way anybody could be that naive about that specific name. I can only hope those kids don't follow in the beliefs of their racist idiot parents.
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

From the article:
                                The problems the children might encounter in school, he said, "would be icing on the cake."

Poor word choice? Or awesome word choice?
                                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
                                X