X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampered communion grape juice

http://tinyurl.com/klfhs

TinyURL of YaHell news article.

So, this guy at a CVS, pissed off at a lack of promotion after ***9*** years, put dishwashing liquid in grape juice, later bought for a church communion.

22 counts of assault, and 22 counts of assault against the eldery.

He's in trouble!!!!!!

Jenni
    SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
    SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

And they said 2 years for each count of assault against the elderly? That's 44 years. He's in a world of hurt.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

"He who seeks revenge should remember to dig two graves."
      - old Chinese proverb
      "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
      .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Plus anywhere from 1 to 5 years for the regular assaults. So that's 44 years, plus from 22 years to 110 years. Or 66 years to 154 years. Then, of course, if anyone else comes up with grape juice he had done it to.

And that, ladies and gents, is why CS doesn't condone revenge.

Jenni
        SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
        SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Quoth technical.angel
          And that, ladies and gents, is why CS doesn't condone revenge. Jenni
          exactly. they may piss us off, they may be rude and nasty and mean and evil but the reason this site exsist is so we can get the anger out of our system

dont ever sink to their level guys and gals, you are worth more than a 1000 sucky customers ever will be

think how crappy your self esteem has to be to make someone else who is almost defenceless your whipping boy, and what a terrible person that would make you. sucky customers have to live with that every day.

fight the power (but do it legally!!)
          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
          X