Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CANNOT UNSEE! (safe for work but seriously cannot unsee this)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CANNOT UNSEE! (safe for work but seriously cannot unsee this)

i was cruising over at cheezeburger when I checked out the meme page and found this image.

Tom Cruise tooth

the more i look at it the creepier it seems. right front tooth is directly under his nose.

Gah!

I just Googled some other pics of him, just to make sure it wasn't Photoshopped. It wasn't.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Weirdly enough, instead of seeing it as a "tooth in the direct center of his mouth" I see all of his teeth being shifted to the right. So basically it looks to me like his teeth and the rest of his face don't line up.
      My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
      It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
        Weirdly enough, instead of seeing it as a "tooth in the direct center of his mouth" I see all of his teeth being shifted to the right. So basically it looks to me like his teeth and the rest of his face don't line up.
        STOP BRINGING LOGIC INTO THIS!

CLEARLY HE'S A LIZARD ALIEN SECRETLY PLANNING TO CONQUER THE WORLD!

*puts on tinfoil hat to protect his brain-meats from their telepathy rays*
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          STOP BRINGING LOGIC INTO THIS!

CLEARLY HE'S A LIZARD ALIEN SECRETLY PLANNING TO CONQUER THE WORLD!

*puts on tinfoil hat to protect his brain-meats from their telepathy rays*
          Tinfoil hats are a classic example of misinformation, fooling people into thinking they're protected while still leaving them vulnerable. You need to take a layered approach - 2 ounce (minimum) copper foil to stop electric fields, 16 gauge (minimum) mu-metal (be sure to anneal it after forming) for magnetic fields, and 1/8" (minimum) lead for gamma rays.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
            Tinfoil hats are a classic example of misinformation, fooling people into thinking they're protected while still leaving them vulnerable. You need to take a layered approach - 2 ounce (minimum) copper foil to stop electric fields, 16 gauge (minimum) mu-metal (be sure to anneal it after forming) for magnetic fields, and 1/8" (minimum) lead for gamma rays.
            THAT'S JUST WHAT I'D EXPECT A LIZARD ALIEN TO SAY! I'M ON TO YOU!
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Hmmm, maybe his nose is just crooked.

My sister had a tooth pulled so they gave her braces to 'guide' the others into filling in the gap. So, her teeth line up to where one is in the middle.
              "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                Hmmm, maybe his nose is just crooked.

My sister had a tooth pulled so they gave her braces to 'guide' the others into filling in the gap. So, her teeth line up to where one is in the middle.
                His nose is crooked, but also his teeth are off alignment:

http://www.baydentalorthodontics.com...cruises-smile/

^ Orthodontics description of all that is wrong with his smile. ^

Also, if I had to have a tooth pulled, I'd prefer to just have a fake one put in than all the others shifted over. (Or a permanent bridge.)
                My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
                It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

granted i guess this destroys the rumor that he had all his teeth pulled and dentures put in.

i can't imagine he'd get that done and... then pay for them to be put in off-center.

Comment

If you're an alien and you know it flash your teeth.
                    If you're an alien and you know then your teeth will surely show it.
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                    X